Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)

Go down 
+4
Leo
Snowy
Rainy
Feath ❤️
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) Empty
PostSubject: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 20:09

A sliver of silver fur sat among the wildflowers. The bright orange, yellow, red, and pink tulips that bloomed in the short, waxy grass. Piercing blue eyes chilled the warm setting, and willed snow to cloud this crisp night sky. Yet none did, although there was a storm ravaging the inside of the she-cat's body. A cold storm, as she thought about what she had seen and done at the Gathering. Things had occurred to her that had not before, and now, she could not stop thinking about them. Her mind wandered to what could happen, and what already had. It chilled her to her sweet, warm core. It froze over her thawed heart, and she shivered inward. Bad things were to occur.

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 20:17

From behind her, another set of blue eyes shone.
"Featherstar?" the smaller she-cat mewed.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 20:20

Featherstar turned suddenly, her sky blue eyes glowing with worry. "Heatherpaw?" She asked, thinking for a moment that it had been Rainstar.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 20:24

Heatherpaw sat down, tilting her head slightly. She really was mature for her age, but sometimes she missed out on the games.
"Are you alright?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 21:00

OCC- may i?

Ic- Poisonivy padded up, carefull of her surroundings. She looked up at the cats, they seemed to be in the middle of something "Im sorry, am i disrupting something?" she twiched her tail.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 7:50

OOC:I know this isn't my topic,but you and your evil cats have been in nearly every single dream topic made recently and the odd awake topic :/
IC:Snowclaw padded out of the bracken and seen her sister."Hello" he mewed

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 8:16

OCC- yeah, they are meh cats, ur point? .3. and this is a meddy cat good charrie thank u very much >.>

ic- Poisonivy tilted her head "Hello" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 11:24

Leopardheart's emerald eyes glowed in the darkness. "Grettings," she meowed.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 13:31

Deadsnake hid behind a dark green bish so she wasn't seen.The wind was going towards her so she couldn't be smelt either.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 13:51

Featherstar looked around at the other cats. "Who are you all?" She asked, looking at only the cats she didn't know.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 14:13

"I am Poisonivy furter Medicen cat of Shadowclan." Poisonivy steped forward, her yellow eyes shineing and bowed her head. Ebonystalker walked into the clearing "Hello Poisonivy." she diped her head and her eyes shifted to Featherstar "Greetings Featherstar." she mewed "Im Ebonystalker, by the way." she sat down by poisonivy. "Anything wrong?" she asked seening featherstars uneasyness.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 15:47

OOC: I'm not a kit, I'm an apprentice!

IC: Icepaw looked down at the group of cats from a low branch on a young oak. He silently jumped down and padded up to Featherstar, taking a seat beside her, keeping quiet.

Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 16:44

Deadfrost's deep blue pool-like eyes blinked soundlessly as he leaped gracefully, for a tom, to the ground. He took a seat next to Leopardheart; he didn't want to stir up suspicion. He gave a friendly blink to Featherstar. "Hello."

Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 17:29

Heatherpaw looked around at the cats in alarm. She didn't know any of them.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 18:55

OOC: You know meeee, you even sleep in my den D:

Featherstar looked suspiciously at Posionivy and Ebonystalker. "I have never seen either of you before. Perhaps you walk among the dark." She said, narrowing her eyes at the cats. She smiled at Icepaw. "Hello." She purred, returning Deafrost's friendly blink with a simple nod. Composure was key.

OOC2: Future*
Shining*
Seeing*
Stepped*
Uneasiness*

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)   Deep Thinking (NO KITS!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Thinking (NO KITS!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next