Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snakefire's encounter with his sister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Snakefire's encounter with his sister Empty
PostSubject: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 19:10

Snakefire opened his eyes and saw a dark place that he didn't like. He had come only once but it left a scarring impression on him. He looked up and saw a figure coming towards him.

Snakefire's encounter with his sister 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 21:40

As the figure got closer it formed into the body of Dragonsoul, her pelt manged and her scars open. She had been in many fights. She saw Snakefire and gasped. She got closer quickly and nuzzled him "Snakefire! Hello brother."
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 21:47

"Erm hi", he meowed a bit nervously. He wasn't sure what to espect but this was better then at first. "So hows your li-i mean death,or whatever been", he asked looking at her questionably

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptyMon 9 May 2011 - 7:05

Dragonsoul growled "Living up here is fine." she snaped. Her face grew friendly once more. "I met a friend." shr walked around "And i can see everything that gose on in your world brother." she mewed
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptyFri 13 May 2011 - 12:07

Snakefire cocked his head with confusion,”Who”,he meowed with deep interest.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 14:01

Solfang troted out with a divious smile on her face "That would be me." she mewed. "Thats Solfang." Mewed Dragonsoul.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 11:10

Snakefire shivered, “Ahh I see”. He was a bit scared of the she-cat Solfang. He looked at her and meowed” nice to meet you I guess”. “So she must have told you about the absence of Heartstar”, he asked wondering if the she-cat was a good spy for his sibling.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 11:51

"Absence?" Solfang mewed she glared at Dragonsoul. "Its not importanted that shes missing." Dragonsoul mewed to her. "Snakefire, brother why do you feel so loyal to that group of fox-hearted cats." she asked "Sootpelt herself murdered me, why are uou still in there clan?"
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 12:01

"Wait I think I misheard you. Sootpelt murdered you? No it was the rouge, it had to be", he shook his head confused.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 15:14

"Rouge!" Dragonsoul was outragged "It was no Rouge who killed me it was sootpelt." she looked down at her chest wound that was a freash as if it had just been put there and pulled a scurff of fur from inside of it. "Smell this, its Sootpelts fur, that proves." she mewed "They wanted to mislead you, they didnt want me there, so they killed me." "Your clan killed me, how could you brother?" her eyes were hurt, divious and stern at the same time. Solfang watched with a evil smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 15:18

Snakeifre turned away once he caught wiff of the scent. His eyes flashed scarlet, his fear bubbling up. But he stopped, "They are my family to. They were the ones there for me. They were tho ones who tried to help mme when you turned againt me. You lied, but they barely did".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 15:27

"Lied!" Solfang slamed into him "You stupid mouse-dung we did not lie to you, cant you see it, its right in frount of your nose!" she racked his nose and blood spuded out. "Solfang stop!" Dragonsoul yowled. She pushed Solfang off "Its ture that I didnt lie." she mewed "I told you what I though and apprently you belived me, it was you that aggred, i didnt make you." she mewed.

Occ- she didnt make you Bumblefight, and solfang did. It wasnt her fault ;)
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 15:41

Snakefire turned back to her, Blood dribbling out of his nose. "Well it's her I don't trust her then",he meowed looking at Solfang angrely.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
leafy :3

leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 16:08

ooc: can I join?C;

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Snakefire's encounter with his sister Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Snakefire's encounter with his sister IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DSnakefire's encounter with his sister YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 18:35

Occ- not now friend :) sorry

Ic- The cats snickered "Of cores not, anyone that would trust Solfang is a mouse-brain, not even I trust her fully." Dragonsoul mewed. Solfang had a pleased look on her face. "The point is, cant you join me, brother?" she mewed. "When Metalsoul dies it will be Solfang turn and I will lead the dark forest untill shes done bringing the dark forest to the clans." she mewed "You can join me and we can kill every last Skyclsn cat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakefire's encounter with his sister   Snakefire's encounter with his sister Empty

Back to top Go down

Snakefire's encounter with his sister
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: