Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Next lifeness

Go down 
+6
Shadow
Sun
Sandlyness
Hawkie
Moose~Coldglance
Snowy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6121

Next lifeness  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 16:54

A she-cat with violet eyes and fiery red fur walked from the bushes. Diveklight walked to her. "Welcome, Violetflame." The she-cat nodded.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 18:30

"Clam down friend." Timegear softened when she figured he was paralised "Picking fights never ends well." she mewed. She leaned her head down to her vest and pulled a cork from one of her viles. A amazing smell filled the air, it smelled like all of a cats favorite things, a calming sent that put a smile on everyones faces. She kept a firm grip on his legs making sure he coukdnt move.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 19:01

Dispare leaped up and neeled in front of the she-cat in the bushes,"oh,will you marry me?"

Dispare got a menusing look on his face,he trust his head at the vile and spilled itall acrossed his black chest,"the olny good thigns and the olny things that I see is death & destruction!"he chuckled at the she-cat

Next lifeness  - Page 6 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 4:10

The she-cat walked forward. "Wise choice. It is true," she meowed to Dispare. Dovelight looked shocked. "But second, of course, is friendship and love."

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 4:18

"and what next,do you think dogs will catch prey for us?!"he spat at the second comment,after looking pleased at the first

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 13:13

Pantherclaw hissed and tried to stop the blood from running down his face.

"Is anyone here a medicine cat?" he meowed loudly, getting a bit dizzy. He sat down and stared gratefully at the strange she-cat who saved him.

Next lifeness  - Page 6 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 13:15

A black she-cat with green eyes walked up to Pantherclaw. "Hello. I'm Ivysong. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 13:18

"Pantherclaw...this Dispare cat attacked me because I was having a little thing called fun." he explained.

"Are you a medicine cat? Can you help my face?" he meowed to the new she-cat.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 13:23

"No, I'm sorry. But I watch over a future medicine cat, though I share none of her knowledge. The future medicine cat i watch over is Rosekit. Nice to meet you, Pantherclaw. And you," she said, turning to Dispare, "you watch how you treat other cats." Her ivy green eyes glowed with a green fire. She leaped onto him after rolling him over. "Remember what I've told you. Remember, or you'll pay." With that, she jumped off of him.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 18:18

for once in his life he looked fearful and coruched to back away from the she-cat,and slinked into the brush to resome a place there

OOC:ha ha,like Tigerpaw and Tiny,I get! XD

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 10:43

Timegear stood up and looked around scaredly. She hoped back into a tree faster than any cat could see.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 13:49

Pantherclaw hissed as Dispare left the clearing and shook his head. Blood splattered the ground and he hissed more.

"I wish that medicine cat I am watching over would come here. He's very good..." he meowed to Ivysong.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 15:01

"Which cat would that be?" asked Ivysong, returning to the casual conversation as though nothing had happened, though occasionally looking back at the bush Dispare was in.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 15:09

Dispare's eyes glaemed,but with their usual scarlet light as he glared at the she-cat who called herself "Ivysong",what was wrong with me out there! he spat at himself,I looked like a cowered in front of all those cats,and Ivysong,oh,she'll pay alright,oh yes,very much...he stayed in the bush but had no intenion of reappering to the other cats view

Nighteye dipped her head to the others in the clearing and sat with her tail rapped around her paws

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 8:04

Violetflame saw Ivysong's glances. "I'll watch him," she offered. Ivysong nodded. "If he does anything, do whatever you have to, Violetflame."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next lifeness    Next lifeness  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next lifeness
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-