Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Infinite Mirror

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

The Infinite Mirror Empty
PostSubject: The Infinite Mirror   The Infinite Mirror EmptyThu 5 May 2011 - 16:17

THE INFINITE MIRROR
Ryan M*****

WARNING!
This story is owned by me, and this topic IS MY PROOF! The date of this topic is on the top of the story, so if someone steals it, and I find out, this is my proof in getting you sued. Please read it, not steal it.

Acknowledgements
This story was a project created actually in the midst of 5 seconds at lunch. I wanted an original story, in which no one could think up. I'd like to thank my friends and supporters on WCC, who loved 'Fireflies', and I hope they enjoy this one also.

~Jay

CHAPTER 1

The Infinite Mirror theory arose quite recently, when the obsolete reflecting glass was updated to a pixelated changing machine. Here, some seal was shattered. A seal in which kept out Shuru, dangerous creatures that look strangely like humans, until they change into their true form. The Infinite Mirror Theory states that Shuru were some of the first creatures existed, and were sealed into a different dimension. Mirrors were created as portals for this dimension. Shuru are known badly for their killer instincts, and commonly have elements, depending on their forms. They'll kill anything they come across, just for sport. And violent massacres had started ever since the upgrade of mirrors. Ever since the Shuru were let lose from their dark chambers.

~

Sorren opened his eyes. He was met by a cream colored ceiling. Slowly rising, he groaned. “Ow my head..” he whispered, rubbing his temples. Where was he? Who was he? Sorren began to study the room he appeared in. It's walls were the same distinct white as the ceiling, with posters of various anonymous people, or at least in his eyes. His eyes...
He slowly got up, faltering a bit, and noticed the large mirror next to him. A red colored tray of buttons was attached to the side of the looking glass. He stared at himself, and he was surprised to see his blonde hair, and light blue eyes. He felt pretty wistful, for he had no idea who he was and how he got there. Most likely, he had amnesia, for Sorren felt no memories whatsoever coming back to him. All he was was a confused human. No! A thought snapped, and he nearly jumped at the two letter word that he had not thought up. Then, he slightly turned his head to the bed, and nearly jumped out of his skin. Laying there, sound asleep, was a girl. She was about his age, with brunette hair and amber eyes. She had light peach skin, and had an innocent expression. Quickly, he backed up to the wall. What if she woke up? Surely it wasn't normal for him to be here...or at least he was sure. Head aching, he could not comprehend what was going on, and slunk to the ground. Apparently though, he made noise, for the girl's eyes flicked open. Frozen in fear, Sorren stared wide eyed as she yawned, and rose, only to come in eye contact with him. She screamed, as Sorren waved his arms frantically. “No! I don't know how I got here! Honestly!” he pleaded, trying his best to explain such farfetch'd events. The girl still seemed uncertain. “W-who are you?” she asked with a small, sweet voice. Sorren rubbed the back of his head. I-i don't know! Nor do I know how I got here,” he said. “,P-please. Don't kill me! I'll leave as soon as I can!”
Then, he slowly started to back towards the door, guarding his back against a frantic attack, precisely cops. The girl blinked and stared, as he took, off, and ran down the stairs. Exploding into the open air, he sprinted around the corner with incredible speed. The whole way, his face was hot with embarrassment, and soon it started to spit. Crystal blue water rained down. “Noo...” he muttered, and went to look for cover.

~

Sitting under an old patio, Sorren sighed. He was obviously confused, and had no real knowledge of how he ended up where he did. Better yet, he couldn't recall who he was, and only had his knowledge in his brain. Once again, Sorren was incredibly confused, and let out a silent whine. Though, suddenly, when he got up, he thought he heard someone scream. It was a shriek, and it sounded like a female. Standing up, Sorren dusted off his pants and went to check it out. Running around the corner, his eyes widened, and his pupils shrunk, as he took in what he saw. A tall man with raven black hair and purple eyes, in which Sorren had no idea how he got, stood in front of him. His right arm grew large holes, in which looked like the barrels of a gun, and the other bore hideous claws. But what added to Sorren's shock was the girl he was standing over. It was the girl in whose room he ended up in. “Wha...” he mumbled, and that was a mistake. The man turned, showing more dark features. He said nothing, though, he held up his arm. Immediately, the cannons on his arm fired. Sorren, with great speed that came out of no where, Dodged them, as all three collided with a wall. A loud explosion sounded, and then, it happened. Out of the smoke, Sorren walked. He hovered, for his shoes seemed more like skates, in which glowed a brilliant blue. In his arm was a blade, in which was also a brilliant cerulean, and he felt his eyes glowing. The strange man smirked, and lunged. Though, Sorren was quicker, and almost complete instinct took over, and before he knew it, the sword in his hand was through the guy's stomach. He faltered, scarlet blood dripping down his torso, and fell off the blade with a thud. Sorren backed up. “H-how did I?” he asked, and suddenly, an overwhelming light blinded him. He was back to normal when his focus returned. Looking at his hands to make sure, he was suddenly deeling oddly sleepy. Sorren stumbled a bit, before falling back.

~

Deja vu... was Sorren's only thought, as he awoke to the same white ceiling he had awoken to the first time. When he became wide awake, he realized he was indeed in the same room. “What the?..,” he felt his head awkwardly, taking off a wet towel. He wasn't dreaming, but he was all alone in the room this time. At first, he feared time skipped itself or something, but he realized he was in a bed. The girl's bed. “Ah!” Sorren shouted, falling on the ground. Suddenly, the door creaked ope. Sure enough, that girl was standing in the doorway. “Are you alright?” she asked. Rubbing his head, Sorren answered: “Yeah.” without even questioning his location. “Good,” the girl smiled sweetly. “,for I demand answers.”
Sorren sat up on the floor. “Well..I have some bad news. I have none.” he explained. She nodded, realizing he had amnesia. “Alright...so, let's start with the basics. What's your name?”
Sorren thought for a second. “Erm...Sorren.” he stated. Somehow, he knew that piece of information. She grinned. Sorren scratched his head slightly. “What's yours?” he asked. “Lori.” she answered sweetly. Sorren grinned. “Lori...” he repeated, respecting the name. She giggled a bit. “And to think I thought you were a pervert.”
Sorren's face paled at that comment. “Well, I can't stay up here the whole time..” he said. “Would you mind if I go outside?”
Lori seemed to think for a moment. “Erm...sure?” she said. “But, don't leave. You haven't...recovered...yet.” she said, in quick paused. Sorren guessed she was recalling his odd transformation. “My parents know you're hear. They just think you are a frieng in which saved me from a thief or something.” she scratched her head. “I guess that isn't lying, is it?”
Sorren nodded with a smile. He marched down the stairs quietly. He would be quite embarrassed to meet her parents, still. Though, he heard something loud and clear. It was the television, in which seemed to be close to the stairwell. The news was on.

“He was found completely untouched. Police think he had a heart attack, but no one knows the exact health reports. All we know, is that a 30 year old man was found dead in an alley, with no explanation.” the news reporter cleared her throat, before continuing. “We don't know if it is linked to the previous brutal murders across the state, yet, but we do know this is strange. More on this at ten.”
Sorren was out the door, before even getting a look at the person in which was watching the television. He leaned on the railing on their porch, and watched the scarlet sun set.

Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Infinite Mirror   The Infinite Mirror EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 22:34

Chapter 2

Sorren was leaning in a chair, as if he was taking a nap. Lori was standing in the doorway, sleeping bag folded across her arms. She threw it at him, and he fell off the chair. “What the hell..” he sighed, laying it out. Though, suddenly, he perked up. “Do you feel that?” he asked, looking around. She glanced around also, awkwardly. “Feel what?”
Sorren was already opening the window. Wind blew through his hair as he tried to pinpoint something. “I sense this...aura....THERE!” He pointed, before the sound rang.
Boom!
Gunfire peppered the street, followed by screams. Someone was walking down the street, unidentifiable in the moonlight. Sorren took his chances, and blindly jumped from the roof, bawling the guy over. Close examination revealed he wasn't holding a gun. His arm was mutated, and contained many barrels. It was like the one guy earlier. The strange man grabbed Sorren by the neck with ridiculous strength, and rammed him into the wall. Random bricks fell to the ground. Come on powers! He screamed to himself in his head. Work!
It was no use. He was in a normal state. Suddenly though, the man spoke, grinning maniacally. “You aren't a human...” he hissed. “You don't smell riiiiiight....”
Sorren said nothing, mainly because he couldn't breathe. The man grinned and slammed him into the ground, not releasing his grip. He got close to Sorren's face. “You are a Shuruuuu. You are committing treason...and for that, you must diiiieeeee...”
He raised another disfigured arm, revealing three charging barrels. Sorren closed his eyes, thinking this was the end of his short life. Suddenly though, there was a blast of heat, and a release of grip on Sorren's crushed neck. He opened one eye, to see the same man that had a grip on him, burning in a heap next to him. A teenager, about his age, was a few feet away. Instead of an arm, he had a cannon shaped thing, in which steamed. “W-who are you..?” whispered Sorren. The new person on the scene grinned. “Why, I'm your brother.”
Darkness overwhelmed his vision after this.

~

He didn't wake up in Lori's house. He didn't wake up in a hospital. He woke up in an odd bed in an odd room, and his neck seemed perfectly fine. He wore a pure white uniform, with a strange emblem on his left shoulder. A drip stand was right next to him, and drops of liquid entered his bloodstream. He tore them out quickly, looking around the place. A thin man with glasses entered the room, his shoes making a click click sound. He must've been in his late twenties. “I wouldn't do that if I were you. You still aren't completely healed, and that might restore your neck to an ill state. Sorren frowned. “I don't give one. Where am I?” he demanded. The man smiled. “You are in the ASO Head Building, or the Anti-Shuru Organization.”
“Anti.....Shuru?” Sorren repeated. “What the hell is a Shuru?!”
The sudden raise of his voice stunned Sorren, but the man remained calm. “They are evil creatures who go on killing sprees for sport. They disguise themselves in a humanoid appearance, but are far from human. They actually blend in very well. You versed a couple, I'm sure. I mean, you are one, after all.”
Sorren jumped up. “What!? I don't want to kill anybody!”
The man chuckled. “I know. You are one of the few Shuru who escaped the instinct to kill when you transported yourself out of a mirror, or through the dimension. Do you remember waking up in a place odd with a mirror.”
Sorren nodded, remembering the strange beginning to the chaos only just earlier today. “You lose all your memories as a Shuru, and awake as a normal human being. Shuru that are like this are called 'Yoi mirāsouruzu', or Mira for short.”
Sorren wore a confused expression. “You mirrorsourwhata?”
The man chuckled a bit more. “Anyway, Mira usually are found by the ASO and enlist in destroying Shuru. Hopefully, you'll do the same.”
He blinked, then started to walk off. “I am Leon, head guider. I lead Mira to the locations of various Shuru, so they can be quickly destroyed. In a few hours, I will bring you on a tour of the building, and hopefully, you will think to sign up, Sorren Clark.”
“How do you know that that is my last name!?” Sorren asked in a loud voice once more. Leon looked back. “Well, you've met your bother, right?”
He disappeared into the door before Sorren could say another word.

~

Knock Knock!
Sorren's eye lids opened. Leon was at the door, and opened it. “Well, you are up, Mr. Clark. How about I give you that tour?”
Sorren blinked and nodded. “Why not?” he muttered. He got up, finding himself perfectly fine. “Whatever is in that drip stand..” he whispered, glancing at it. “..really works.”
Leon winked and led him down a hall, pushing open a few doors. They saw a few doors, as well as others in white uniforms, as well as black. They seemed his age, and were laughing. Suddenly, though, the hallway ended into a tech room. Thousands of computers and workers filled the place. Leon grinned. “This is the Guider room. We all guide Miras from here.”
He then pointed at a large window at the end of the place. Slowly walking do it, he wasn't prepared for the huge room in front of him. Actually, it was the largest area he had ever seen, longer then about 20 football fields and just as wide. The place crawled with people, as well as workers, and there were cubicles, and televisions, and so many other things Sorren couldn't even begin to comprehend cound possibly be there. “Kid, welcome to your new home.” Leon said with a smile. “The ASO Head Building.”
Sorren glanced at him, and soon, there was a wisp sound as a door automatically opened behind him. “Hello, Sorren.” a familiar voice sounded. He turned around, and spotted Lori, in the same uniform he was wearing. “What are you doing here?” he asked. Lori giggled. “Isn't it obvious? I'm a Mira too!”

~

Leon grinned. “We've been keeping track of her for some time. She appeared in an orphanage when she was born.”
Lori's eyes sparkled. “Isn't this so cool, Sorren! We get to work together! This will be so cool!”
Sorren glanced at her, leaning back. “Leon, I have a question.” he said blankly. The head guide glanced at him. “Swing Away!”
Sorren closed his eyes, leaning forward. He clasped his hands together. “You told me I've met my brother. And yes, I've even seen him. Well, I don't even know who this guy is. Is he on our side?”
Leon laughed. “Well of course he is! He is a top class Mira.” he explained, getting up. He shuffled through a box of files, slapping one on the table. Sorren opened it up, revealing the same guy who saved him. “He is eighteen year old Cane Clark. He is indeed a Mira, and your brother. He was one of most Miras, who appeared in the mirrors we set up in the test chambers. He indeed is blood related to you, and you both were born in the Shuru dimension. He just appeared earlier, and appeared as a toddler here.”
He then clapped his hands. “Well, I would continue this, but obviously, this place is too big to cover. You two have training tomorrow. Gooood luck!”
He walked away, and Sorren was left with Lori, staring once again at the endless room of what he guessed Miras.

Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Infinite Mirror   The Infinite Mirror EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 15:04

Chapter 3

"Start!" the trainer called. Sorren gulped, and ran. The obstacle course seemed deadly: lined with fiery hoops and a spike ground. So much for making sure the few Miras in the world survived! It was the last resort of his training, though, and if Lori completed it, he could! Five or so other trainees ran next to him, each wearing the same outfit as him: a black uniform with odd pants. Jumping up the wall, he moved his hand as a burst of fire blew out of one of the trap holes. Groaning, he hauled himself up, looking down. Grinning, he realised he was in the lead, and people were sustaining burns and falling off. Soon, he was over the top, and slid down the slide course, dodging the walls suddenly jumping out of it. This was some deadly course! Suddenly, though, one rammed him in the stomach. He coughed up blood, and flipped over it, landing at the bottom of the slide face-first. The others weren't that far behind, so he straightened up and started running, as booby traps rained down on him, whether it was a volley of poisonous thorns or two giant hammers colliding. He missed each by a hair, and stopped to catch his breath. Staring up, he gulped once more as he saw three rotating hoops, all on fire. He suddenly had doubts about if these people were Miras or Shuru in disguise. Sighing, he timed his jump, before leaping. He leapt through a hoop, landing on the other side in a crumpled heap. Though, at the smell of more smoke, his eyes widened as he found his shoulder blazing. Panicking, he tried to put it out with his hand, but ended up rolling on the ground to put it out. Another member rushed past him. He was in second. Growling, he ran to catch up with the kid. The rest of the god-forsaken course was running! He could see the line, and was advancing quickly. Diving, he hit the line first. There were cheering faces on the other side, and a grinning Lori. "You made it!" she yelled happily, running towards him. Panting, Sorren could only nod, the gulping of air replacing words. His blue eyes looked tired. Leon walked up, and patted him on the back, shifting his glasses. "Nice one, kid! You passed with flying colors!" he shouted. Sorren only groaned in reply, staring up at the kid he beat. He had light brown hair, and amber eyes, obviously disappointed. He ambled over. "Nice job." he said to Sorren, outstretching a hand. Sorren shook it awkwardly. "You did well too." he said. The boy smiled.
"Lonnie."
"Sorren."

~

"Giiive it up for the new Shuru fighters of the yeaaaar!" the man yelled into the microphone, pointing to the stage. The crowd cheered, and cameras flashed as they stared at the new team of Miras. Sorren and Lori were among it, and so was Lonnie, his new friend since the course. Lonnie fancied wearing caps whenever nothing formal was going on, and the two liked to pull pranks on various executives. Though, they were never caught, or at least never caught in time. They were already graduating. "You will all be working in teams of three, varying on the 12 here! Spliiit yourselves into 4 groups!" the man with the microphone yelled. Sorren grinned, and walked over to Lonnie and Lori. "This is amazing! We are all a team now!" gushed Lori, throwing her arms around Sorren and Lonnie's necks. The microphone man smiled. "Diiiismissed!"
The teams walked off the stage in their groups, aided by the clapping and whistling of the watching crowd. Leon met them in a white room that they flooded into. "Alright, you three!" he yelled, clapping. "Sleep well! Your first mission is tomorrow!"
Suddenly, he perked up as a man in a labcoat ran towards him. "Leon, sir! We have a transmission from Cane!" he yelled. "It is urgent! They are fighting a Giga!"
Leon seemed surprisingly calm. Sorren blinked. He had heard of Giga in his class. They were powerful, boss-like Shuru, that could morph into huge creatures, which were their true form. And his brother's team was fighting one!
"Are they winning?" asked Leon, shifting his glasses. The man gulped. "Not really! They need reinforcements!" he yelled. "Eden is dead!"
Leon spun around. "Well, you three! It seems you are going to the Rockies to help Cane!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infinite Mirror   The Infinite Mirror Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infinite Mirror
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: