Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icepaw meets her second life

Go down 
+2
Holly
leafy :3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Icepaw meets her second life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icepaw meets her second life   Icepaw meets her second life - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 19:49

ooc-Can Df cats get IN Starclan?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw meets her second life   Icepaw meets her second life - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 19:53

Yes and no- occ
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw meets her second life   Icepaw meets her second life - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2011 - 7:31

2 toms watched from the trees around the group of cats.

Pantherclaw, a future warrior of RiverClan jumped down from his tree, ad Wildears followed.

"Hello Solfang." Wildears meowed to the she cat. He padded over to her and sat down beside her. Pantherclaw followed him, keeping quiet while he looked at the cats.

Icepaw meets her second life - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw meets her second life   Icepaw meets her second life - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 9:09

"Hello Wildears, Pantherclaw." She growled. "Hi." Dragonsoul chimned. Ebonystalker growled while Ravenhail looked around carfully. Poisonivy looked away.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6121

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw meets her second life   Icepaw meets her second life - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 May 2011 - 15:41

A loner walked out of the bushes. She had long, silvery fur and turqoise eyes. She walked to Hollywhisper. "Hello, Hollywhisper," she meowed. She looked the age of a young warrior. "Hello, Artemis. Nice to see you." "You look younger again. You've joined StarClan?" "Yes," replied Hollywhisper. "I suppose you still wish to keep your life as a loner?" "Only because I like my name," Artemis replied.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw meets her second life   Icepaw meets her second life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Icepaw meets her second life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2