Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seeking my Love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Seeking my Love Empty
PostSubject: Seeking my Love   Seeking my Love EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 12:28

A silver thread stuck out like the moon in the quiet forest. The cat hopped over a huge log that had fallen during the fire so long ago.
So long ago.
So long since the beautiful young gray she-cat, Featherfall, had left the Clan with Rainstar. Now, Featherfall was WindClan's leader, Featherstar. Despite the vast differences that hung between the two and aside all of the past's pain and disputes, they still longed for each other's presence. Deadfrost longed to see his kits again, and breath in the sweet scent of his most beloved mate. He pushed through the last of the bushes and stood on a rock, his eyes skimming, hoping, to see another sliver of silver, his perfect match. A cool breeze swept the moors and made it ripple like the river.
It was like music to the warrior's torn ears.

Seeking my Love I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Seeking my Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking my Love   Seeking my Love EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 20:53

OOC: Lawl that made me smile

Featherstar sat in the open moorland, waiting. Her fur turned to silver in the moon beams. She had been starring at the heather that rolled as the wind did, but she turned as she heard Deadfrost approaching. Her blue eyes seemed like a rare moon in itself, and she stood. The silver she-cat was rather small for all the emotions she felt. Her breath rolled like a gust of wind and she sighed her relief to see her mate walking towards here. The words rolled of her tongue and into the chill air. "Deadfrost." She sang, or so it seemed. Her eyes widened, flashing the reflecting of the moon. The matched, accept for the smooth sliver of stripes that claimed Featherstar's fur. She smelt the air surrounding Deadfrost. He smelt of soot, still a bit fresh, from the fire so long ago. He smelt of ThunderClan, the smell she had grown up with. An he smelt of her, already. He smelt of the fresh wind blowing off the moorland and sweet wildflowers that seemed to surround Featherstar were ever she went.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

Seeking my Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking my Love   Seeking my Love EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 12:40

OOC: Same here x3

IC: When the two pairs of blue eyes met, a spark of joy burst up inside the ThunderClan warrior like a flower in spring. Off the rock he went, and towards where the fragrant scents of the whispering wind rested. "Featherstar." He just stood there, in a trance, locking his eyes with hers.

Seeking my Love I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

Seeking my Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking my Love   Seeking my Love EmptyThu 5 May 2011 - 20:34

The wind ruffled her fur, yet she show no intentions of licking it back in place. "Oh how I've missed you darling." She said imbracing her head to his shoulder perfectly, like two puzzle pieces? "I do so hope that you have faired well without me?" She asked, in a whisper. It was a rhetorical question because it was her who hadn't faired without him. Without the cover of trees, the moon spun silver upon the two cats.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

Seeking my Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking my Love   Seeking my Love EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 4:38

The battle-ravaged cat sighed. A long, hearty sigh that drifted with the wind. "I've missed you so much. I have many scars, in and out, but you make it worthwhile." He looked up at the glittering bluish-golden stars. He turned his head and laughed. "Alright, enough of the sap-talk," he purred. "I want to really know how you are."

Seeking my Love I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

Seeking my Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking my Love   Seeking my Love EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 13:36

Featherstar giggled like she was an apprentice again. "I've been good." She said, the sickly sweet tone out of her voice. "We have a lot of new kits, and apprentices. We're making a come back quickly. Although I'm scared for when Leopardheart becomes one with the stars." She said, referring to when Leopardheart becomes leader.

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

Seeking my Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking my Love   Seeking my Love EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 15:02

OCC: Hey, you meany! :P JK

Seeking my Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking my Love   Seeking my Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking my Love