Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) Empty
PostSubject: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 5:41

O.K. today was the day, he had to tell her today. But what if he couldn't? He had the power to. Snakefire paced back and forth in front of the apprentice den, a bit nervous about what he wanted to do.

Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 4:55

Lightiningpaw scented Snakefire and heard his pawsteps,"Snakefire?"she called,the den was empty,"why don't you come inside of the den,no one's here,"she meowed

Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 4:59

"Er...er yea sure", Snakefire padded into the den. Now he was freaking out. "G-guess it's kind of lonly with Deadpaw almost a warrior".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 5:09

"eh,when she left i had the den all to myself and i could lay where ever I had pleased!"she purred,then her eyes darkened,"but,it was very lonely without you..."she shuffled her paws in her nest,she flicked her tail to the nest in frount of her,she had lowered herself to have her paws tucked under her,"come,make yourself comfurtable!"she meowed

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 5:14

snakefire padded towards the nest and sat down, barely fitting. Wow he had grown, or mabey he had to cut down on the mice. He looked up at Lightningpaw and held her gaze for a few seconds then turned away. "Y-y-you kno, I only remember on thing from my Time in ShadowClan", He looked up and meowed a bit quietly, " And i must say, that...that...that". He started to stumble over his tounge.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 5:16

Ligthinignpaw licked him between the ears to clam him,"you were saying,"she promted him to go on

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 5:21

Snakefire sighed and Got on his knees and asked "will you marry me"(XD) meowed" look when i look at you I feel like i'm eating a mouse on a bare-leaf day. Wait...no that's not it". He looked at her and said very quicky"Ilikeyoulightningpaw,almost morethenheartstar".

OCC: Snake's a fail.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 5:35

Lightiningpaw gave him the most loving look,"I love you as far and beyond StarClan!"she meowed,"Ikept telling you while you were in shadowClan trying to reopen your mind,and it sorta' worked,"she muzzled him loveingly,"you know I love you,"she breathed the words into his fur

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 5:40

He held his breath ," I feel like a traitor to heartstar but my heart tell me otherwise".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 5:46

"it's ok," she whispered,"I'll tell her,ok?"she meowed,"but,not now..."she sank into her nest and flipped over to lick Snakefire on the chin

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 5:55

Snakefire nodded and licked her cheek. "Now I'm glad that I could finally tell you how i felt, after all this time".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 5:57

"I tried every chance I got,"she meowed whiskers twiching

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 6:00

He laughed heartly and meowed,"yea I guess i was still in love with Heartstar then". He thoought for a bit and purred Why don't we enter Dream Territory and see you mother again? I only saw her once and well it wasn't a great experince".
OCC: i guess we can conntuine here or start to post in Dream Territory?

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 6:15

OOC:ok,but tom.,ok? and,will you make the topic,please???

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)   Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking to Lightningpaw (you know why XD)
Page 1 of 1