Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan Empty
PostSubject: Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan   Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 4:33

Mudpuddle waited near a drem tree with Cherryfern. "I hope we can still influence them" he mowed to her.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan   Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan EmptySun 24 Apr 2011 - 9:39

Cherryfern nodded. "They should be here soon." she mewed. "Let`s hope we`re not too late."

Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan   Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan EmptySun 24 Apr 2011 - 10:09

"Me too" Mudpuddle meowed. Seeing a Silverish she cat appear. "I think thats Silverpaw."

Back to top Go down
leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan   Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan EmptySun 24 Apr 2011 - 13:18

Icepaw walked calmly from the bushes and meowed."Hello mudpuddle!"Icepaw meowed brightly.

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DCherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan   Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan EmptySun 24 Apr 2011 - 16:55

"That's wierd, that you know my name. I guess my son Lionpaw...oh wait, I mean Lionclaw, Talked about me." he meowed to the apprentice. "You may rember Cherryfern she was a warrior when you were a kit. Anyways, we have came to talk to you about the cats in the forest that you may have noticed that are not to nice. You don't care about being ruler of the forest or would kill to be leader would you?" he asked?

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan   Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan EmptySun 24 Apr 2011 - 17:33

"Whoa, whoa, hey, slow down, Mudpuddle." Cherryfern purred. "Wait for the other two."

She looked at Icepaw. "Hi, Icepaw." she smiled. "Remember me?? I was a younger warrior when you were a kit."

Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan   Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 20:07

Icepaw searched her mind for a moment then remembered the orange shecat,and meowed."I remember."I also remember how heartbroken Pinestar was Icepaw meowed."cherryfern?"

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DCherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan   Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan EmptyWed 27 Apr 2011 - 13:53

Cherryfern smiled. "Yes, Icepaw, it`s me." she mewed softly. "Anyway, as Mudpuddle said earlier, stuff is happening in the forest that we need to warn you guys about, but we`d best wait for the other two apprentices first, if you don`t mind, Icepaw." she said, concern in her eyes.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan   Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherryfern and Mudpuddle of Starclan go to meet Silverpaw and Autumnpaw of Riverclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: