Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moar second life...ness x3

Go down 
+3
Shadow
Leo
not fish
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Moar second life...ness x3 Empty
PostSubject: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 12:52

The warm, inviting starlight poked through the canopy of trees and shone on a rock. A pair of amber-brown eyes stared at the rock dispassionately. "How bright. Too bright." Suddenly his tongue flicked out of his mouth and vanished as quick as it had come. Oddly, it was forked and narrower, like a snake's. The cat was a golden-brown colour, with diamond-like patterns on his back. His belly and chest were slightly lighter. It seemed like his pupils were always slitted, and could see right through a cat's soul. He sat, his twitching tail wrapped over his paws.

Moar second life...ness x3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 13:17

A graceful white she cat bounded up a tree. Her coat was spoltched with a black, like a snow leopard. Her icy blue eyes could trap a cat in her glare. Her powerful muscles rippled as she leaped again.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 13:41

Rattlesnake's ears twitched as he heard a splinter of bark drop.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 16:36

A slender she-cat carefully made her way around the territory. Her fur was a sleek, dark brown color that faded into a lighter brown as it reach her belly and her legs. It also had a strange characteristic to it; the darker brown had small white flecks in it, giving off the illusion that she was a fawn. Her back paws and her chest were the same color as the tiny flecks, which threw the illusion off ever-so-slightly. But her most obvious feature was her soft, gentle, amber-colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 17:20

Cloudedfire gazed down at the snake like cat, her eyes narrowed with suspicion.

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 22:48

A stunning beauty appeared slyly from behind the bushes. Her eyes were a fierce Icey blue that pierced unbearable stares. It was matched with a stunning sleek body what was white and shimmering silver spots. She was such a site to see that she being looked at was nothing ner for her. "Hello." she mewed, her voice just as sleek and mesmerizing as her looks.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 4:25

The sleek snake-cat, as others called him, swiveled his head around to notice he was being watched. "I ssee you staring." His voice was cold as the north wind and had a hissing ring to it.

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 6:28

Cloudedfire growled. "I noticed."

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 8:10

The she-cat yawned, were they really ignoring her? She licked her silver paw curiously watching the cats around her. What a strange site to see, a cat resembling a snake! She tilted her head but looked away at another cat sharing her leopard like marrkings. They shared an Icey blue stare and they were both lean. But while the other cats fur were white with black herselves was a light silver with dark silver markings. She blinked but she wondered if that was her sister!

Ooc: That would be cool! If we were sisters :)

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 14:30

OCC: LOL yeah. Maybe we could be? :P

Cloudedfire locked gazes with the other silver cat. "Hello," she meowed.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 15:40

Rattlesnake leaped nimbly up atop the sunny rock and sat there. His tongue flickered again.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 19:44

The brown she-cat who had been wandering around by herself suddenly scented more cats close by. Curiously, she padded over to the small group of cats, seeing Rattlesnake first. "Greetings!" She called out to all of them.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 19:57

A white-brown striped tom padded into the clearing with the other cats. With him he brought the scent of blood and death but with a flick of his tail he smelled like a medow,like innocence. His blood-stained teeth were hidden under his black lips. His teal eyes looked at the others with coldness and dispair."Hello",he meowed,nodding to each cat in return.

Moar second life...ness x3 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 20:21

Before stepping into the clearing, she placed one dainty foot forward. Her step calm, but firm. Leaning down she examined the others, a few she knew, two had never appeared in front of her eyes before.
The she-cat blinked, she might as well go and see what was going on in the area. Honestly, when your moons away from being born and know nothing about the world below, your creativity tends to run low and you're often left with a good amount of boredom; cut away from all other cats who have taken they're first breath. Honestly, it was not often the next lives met up like this. Why not?
She slipped through the undergrowth and into the clearing. The dim light gleaming on her red pelt, fused with a hint of brown and dashed with tabby stripes. Her paws carried her into her chosen spot gleefully, jet black they were colored; along with the tip of her ears and the end of her tail. Her white chest and belly was groomed to a snow white.
Reddawn sat down, sweeping her tail over and resting them on her paws. Her cloudy gray-blue eyes examined them all once more, a spark of excitement hidden in their gleam.
"Why hello." she said to the brown and tabby, and flickered her gaze to the snake like tom, then back again. "And who might you be?"

Moar second life...ness x3 PDt1Qqd Moar second life...ness x3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 4:27

"Rattlesnake," he replied quietly and roughly. "I am to replace... Fallensoul." He licked one paw idly and paid no attention, yet paid all attention to the other cats.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moar second life...ness x3   Moar second life...ness x3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moar second life...ness x3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next