Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolffkit's Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wolffkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Wolffkit's Creation   Wolffkit's Creation EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 0:11

Cat Name: Wolffkit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Tigerstar Hawkfrost

Familiarity with the series: Read Sunset Tiger guiding me through the rest

Appearance: Coarse Dark Gray fur lighter grey paws, Bright Blue eyes, long slender body, strong muscular legs and feet paws with long front claws and teeth, ragged torn ears, long slender tail

Personality: English accent very self absorbed, arrogant and proud when joking, yet very mild mannered and generous. always lends an ear and some suggestive criticism when needed the most, speaks the truth very opinionated and passionate. Can't help himself but look at the beauties that the feline world has to offer. Very good singing voice.

Origins: Pure-bred Shadowclan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Wolffkit lunged. The opponent dodged and attempted to claw his right eye (his good eye) but he caught it early on and ducked, clutching the ground, then lurching up throwing them over him. He turned to see his attacker's face one final time before ending the life that so nearly claimed his own only to find... she is not a male, but a she-cat. His life changed forever that day. The day he met "Her".
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Wolffkit's Creation   Wolffkit's Creation EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 12:40

Yes, this is him i been tellin yall bout. We can talk, so i'll be helping him with WCC. :P

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Wolffkit's Creation   Wolffkit's Creation EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 13:32

83 Approved!

Dude, we just opened, and we're getting loads of newbies 8DDD

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: Wolffkit's Creation   Wolffkit's Creation EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 22:03

it\'s horrible isnt it? e_e

Nahjk, he seems alright :D

Wolffkit's Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolffkit's Creation   Wolffkit's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolffkit's Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum