Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Space Rift (Kinesis Series Book Two, sequel to Fireflies)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Space Rift (Kinesis Series Book Two, sequel to Fireflies) Empty
PostSubject: Space Rift (Kinesis Series Book Two, sequel to Fireflies)   Space Rift (Kinesis Series Book Two, sequel to Fireflies) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011 - 21:05

I know this is unneeded, but special thanks to my fans and friends on WCC, who had constantly bugged me on making a new chapter. How about a new book? o3o

Chapter 1

I hadn't known the exactly time when the man came in, in a dress shirt. He was middle aged, with grumpy facial features. A bushy red mustache rested on his lip, and he slammed papers on the metal table in front of us. I looked up nervously. “Ermm....nice day we're having, huh?” I murmured. His face grew red. “Quit it, Formark! We know you set it on fire!” I looked down at the charred remains of that house, and looked up. “Mister...I didn't do anything-”
He immediately sprang up and grabbed me by the jacket, and stared into my eyes. His were dead red. Something wasn't right. “You are involved in a murder, kid. Arson is serio-”
I blinked. “You aren't the police. You're a part of-”
Too late, the guy grinned, withdrawing a gun. “Yessssss, you finally discovered my plan...” his tongue seemed to be snake like now, and his eyes were glowing, I immediately backed up. At this moment, I was scared for my life, and outstretched my hand. The time immediately slowed, and before picking the lock, I stared at the papers in the folder, thrown across the table:

SUSPECT:LOKI FORMARK
CASE:ARSON;HOUSE OF LILY FIYRE AND MARCUS FIYRE

“Turns out Marcus didn't burn down his house after all...” I whispered, and vanished.

48 HOURS EARLIER.....

Blinking at the familiar cave ceiling, I sighed and got to my feet. It was dawn, the time in which I usually hunted. Going by Leo's room, Marcus', and finally the Infirmary, where Cali died a month ago, I whistled a greeting to Nicole and burst into the open air. The birds tweeted. The oxygen flooded through my jaws as I went through my usual routine, consisting of catching squirrels and stuff with my time and space manipulations and a sharp knife. I got many kills within the hour, and hastily brought them back to Nicole, who thanked me sincerely. Nodding back, I almost was caught in a stampede from the others, in whom were starving from a night of no food. I sighed and backtracked, finding myself at the end of the table. Looking up, I remembered my last conversation with Cali, in the helicopter. It started with an icy sentence:

Why did you do it?

Space Rift (Kinesis Series Book Two, sequel to Fireflies)
Page 1 of 1