Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Random Quiz Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Random Quiz Results Empty
PostSubject: Random Quiz Results   Random Quiz Results EmptySat 19 Sep 2009 - 7:12

Here are some of the results of some random quizes cause I have too much in mah siggy:

Which Warrior Cat Are You?

My Results:

Random Quiz Results Full_932814210
Tigerstar You are a ambitious cat, called Tigerstar. You have earned no respect of your clan, trying to kill the leader so that you may be in their position. You have betrayed them, and have made your way to leader of another clan.

My Results:

Random Quiz Results Full_577174437
Cloudtail You are Cloudtail! Starclan watches over you, even though you do not believe they even exist. You are loyal, but you ran away to kittypet world once. You are a brave Thunderclan warrior, you obey the warrior code, and have earned respect from many of your clanmates.

My Results:

Random Quiz Results Full_647033830
Brambleclaw You are a loyal cat to your clan, and will defend it with your life. You are trying to prove yourself, although, because your father was not a very popular cat in Thunderclan.

My Results:

Random Quiz Results Full_322892874
Yellowfang Yellowfang, a grumpy Shadowclan warrior, was kicked out of her clan, and landed in Thunderclan. From there, she made her way to Medicine cat. She is respected, and good friends with the legendary Firestar. You are loyal to this clan, and treat it as if it was the one you were born into.

My Results:

Random Quiz Results Full_962972601
Firestar You are a loyal cat, and have proven that. Much to your surprise, even though you were once a kittypet, you have become deputy, then to leader. You have led you clan well, although a few things could have been changed.

New Werewolf or Vampire quiz!!!

My Results:

Random Quiz Results Full_380753636
Vampire You crave the blissful moment that your fangs pierce the flesh of a victim and the warm blood flows into your jaw. You are a creature designed to kill and you know exactly how to do it, you stalk alleys and back streets looking for lone victims to fill your thirst.

New Werewolf or Vampire quiz!!!

My Results:

Random Quiz Results Full_102193872
Werewolf You are the agile and powerful lycan, your claws and teeth not to mention your pure strength and speed are all tools that guarantee you victory against any enemy...or prey. You don't care when you hunt because unlike a vampire the sun doesn't hurt you. Depending on your mood when you feed you will either sneak in undetected, catch them in an alley or bust down their door and kill all inside... but its your choice...

If you were psychic, what would your power be?

My Results:

Random Quiz Results Full_304791793
Telepathy You can read the minds of others and probe your thoughts into another person's brain.

My Results:

Random Quiz Results Full_504813874
Umbrakinesis You are a mysterious manipulator of shadows and darkness. You can tap into alternate dimensions at will, and create shapes out of dark energy.

My Results:

Random Quiz Results Full_304874475
Pyrokinesis You are a raging fire manipulator, you can mentally control the element of fire itself.

I think I covered them all, but im not sure. Try 'em and post if you got one I didn't post.

Random Quiz Results
Page 1 of 1