Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) Empty
PostSubject: Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)   Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011 - 19:10

Bluestar slid a paw through the icy pool. It was dark, with only the stars and the moon lighting the world around her. Fireflies danced about, close to paw, and the constant chirping of crickets was the only noise other than an odd drip of water. She sat by the pond, her face a picture of grief and confusion. Why did everything look so familiar? It did, but didn't at the same time. Was all of this a hallucination? Maybe, maybe not. The things those odd cats that lived by the river really HAD confused her. What was StarClan? Where was her mother? They said she was the LEADER of them, but Bluestar knew not. She shook her head mumuring to herself. "Those cats are confused, they're just trying to trick me, I can't let them...." And continued with her constant odd mutters.

Then a rustle joined the midnight sounds.

OOC: If you wanna join, I suggest reading Alone Time first.

Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)   Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011 - 21:07

Sleepyyawn walked through the bushes. "B-bluestar? Do you remember me?" Did she lose her memory for good? He shook away the ghastly thought.

Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)   Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011 - 14:58

"Huh?" She muttered and looked around. "Oh it's that grey tom." She muttered half to herself. "Are the other cats with you?"

Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)   Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011 - 15:28

"No, but they may be here soon. I'm Sleepyyawn, you trained me and gave me this warrior name." He said quietly, shuffling his feet.

Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)   Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011 - 15:47

Bluestar tilted her head to the side looking curiously at him. "Sleepyyawn... Hmm... Yes! I remember you!" She jumped up.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)   Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011 - 16:34

"Y-you do?!" He said excitedly.

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)   Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011 - 16:09

Bluestar wagged her tail. "Yes..!" She looked at her paws, eyes full of shine. "I can see them.."

OOC: Wuuuuuuh? XD

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)   Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 3:22

Snowclaw watched from the bushes.She was relieved to see that Bluestar had gained some memory back

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)   Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) EmptySat 19 Feb 2011 - 14:19

"Who can you see?" Sleepyyawn looked around, not seeing anything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)   Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T) Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering. (Cont. of 'Alone Time' Anyone may join, preferably the ppl in A.T)
Page 1 of 1