Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A ThunderClan Kit

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009 - 13:18

Graystream padded into the Nursery to check in on how the new Kits were doing. There hadn't been new kits in a while so he was anxious to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009 - 18:36

Bramblekit sees a gray tom poke his head into the nursery and pads over to him and says "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptySat 19 Sep 2009 - 4:58

"Hi, Bramblekit." Graystream mewed in a friendly tone as he stood near the Nursery entrance. "I'm Graystream, it's nice to meet you." He added as he waited for Bramblekit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptySat 19 Sep 2009 - 8:40

"Nice to meet you to Graystream." Bramblekit mewed, "So what's it like outside of the Nursery?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptySun 20 Sep 2009 - 5:29

"Well, there's a lot more open space." Graystream meowed as he looked around the Nursery noticing how big he was inside here. "When you've been in the Nursery for six moon, Mistpelt will come over to our camp and give you you're Apprentice Ceremony." He finished as he began to look around the walls of the Nursery.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptySun 20 Sep 2009 - 7:37

"Really! Oh I can't wait for that day to come! Then I'll finally be able to leave the Nursery and maybe even camp!" exclaimed Bramblekit as she batted at Graystream's tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009 - 16:06

"Do you know what the cats do outside the camp?" Graystream asked as he let Bramblekit play with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009 - 17:14

Darkpaw padded towards the kit.
"I herd your conversation"
Darkpaw meowed with a twinkle in her eye.
"I don't think you should take him out Greystream, he is to young and might get hurt."

A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_19A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_22A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_17A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_14A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_20A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_24A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_1-1A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009 - 12:49

OOC: Bramblekit's a girl.

IC: "I wasen't gonna take her out." Graystream replied as he let himself rest his gaze on Darkpaw. "I was just wondering how much she knew already."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009 - 13:47

"Of course, Greystream"

A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_19A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_22A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_17A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_14A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_20A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_24A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_1-1A ThunderClan Kit Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009 - 13:28

"You were going to take me out!" Bramblekit said not understanding the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptySat 26 Sep 2009 - 7:45

Graystream let out a small sigh at the Kits eagerness to leave the camp. "No, you can't leave the Camp just yet, you need to be an Apprentice." He meowed as he looked around the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptySun 27 Sep 2009 - 15:39

"Aw." Bramblekit meowed, her tail drooping.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptySun 27 Sep 2009 - 15:43

"Sorry." Graystream meowed as he put his tail on her shoulder. "I promise I'll show you some of the Territory when you become an Apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit EmptySun 27 Sep 2009 - 15:48

"Okay." Bramblekit meowed sadly

Last edited by Bramblekit on Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 12:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A ThunderClan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ThunderClan Kit   A ThunderClan Kit Empty

Back to top Go down

A ThunderClan Kit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next