Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moonkit, my next life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

Moonkit, my next life. Empty
PostSubject: Moonkit, my next life.   Moonkit, my next life. EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 17:33

Cat Name: Moonkit (Moonsoul)

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): All of them :D

Familiarity with the series:Read all of the books except for the last two.

Appearance: Pitch-black fur with a crescent-moon shaped patch of white fur on his side.

Personality:Quiet, keeps to himself, mysterious.

Origins: Rainstar and Swiftstar (Currently Swiftshadow)

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Moonkit bounded out of the nursery for the first time, excited. He glanced around, looking at the wet white flakes that snowed down from the sky. With a squeak, he bounced into a drift, but was quickly outed by his nursing mother. "Moonkit, stay out of there!" He scolded. He nodded, but continued to jump in them. Soon, he was out of camp. Excited, he kept going but lost his way back. "Mama!" He wailed. No answer. He sat there, shivering. He was suddenly warmed by a light next to him, and he saw a ghostly figure. "W-Who are you?" The figure grinned. "I am your father. I'm here to guide you home, and to tell you are special. Use your skills specially. " With that it disappeared, and suddenly Moonkit noticed his footprints in the snow. He raced back, and his mother quickly snatched him up and nuzzled him. "What did I tell you?" She sighed. Moonkit nodded again, but this time sincere. He then told his mother he wanted to see the medicine cat to tell him something. He knew he was destined for something great.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Moonkit, my next life. DeQnfMoonkit, my next life. UTs4eMoonkit, my next life. CmOB3Moonkit, my next life. L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Moonkit, my next life. Swufty

Moonkit, my next life. 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Moonkit, my next life.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: