Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA   Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA EmptyTue 23 Jul 2024 - 11:37

Cat Name : Weevilpaw

Clan : Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : The duties of a medicine cat are knowing herbs and keeping a supply of them in their den, treating wounded/sick cats, assisting queens when needed, checking on the health of clan cats, Leading cats to/from the moonstone, interpreting Prophecies/Omens and sharing them with the Clan leader, training MCA when needed, being in direct communication with Starclan. 

What would you do with this position? : I would fulfill the duties that are expected of a medicine cat and try to help the clan grow closer together by hosting topics for anyone/everyone to join. I just want to be able to help out where I can.

Why you think you deserve this position? : I don't Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA 1f605 but if given the opportunity I promise to do my very best for Windclan and I think this would be a great opportunity for my character since she is a bit hindered due to physical disabilities. Don't worry though, nothing holds Weevil back not even her disabilities; and she is determined to be "normal" even if no one else see her that way. She is a sweet cat and would gladly help anyone who needs her help.

ETA: This would be my first HR on WCC and I will gladly take pointers and any help that anyone has to offer :)

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 965

PostSubject: Re: Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA   Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA EmptyThu 1 Aug 2024 - 18:21

Everyone congratulate Crow on becoming WindClan's newest MCA! Super excited to see how Weevil does! <3

[Firetreader] T1 SkC Warrior
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

PostSubject: Re: Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA   Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA EmptyThu 1 Aug 2024 - 18:29

thank you :) <3

PostSubject: Re: Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA   Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Weevilpaw for Windclan MCA
Page 1 of 1