Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) Empty
PostSubject: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 6:44

(I had Jays approval,so dun Flame me)

Days have gone without site of Wolfpaw.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 6:55

Fallenkit stretched and came out of the nursery. Where is the medicine cat? He'd scraped his leg on a sharp rock when he'd been trying to catch a mouse, and it felt strange. "Wolfpaw..?" he called into the medicine den.

Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 12:54

Daykit looked at her brother with eyes like their mother. "I don't know. I haven't seen him around." She said sweetly.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 13:40

Fallenkit sighed. "I have a cut on my leg. But it's scarring over. I'm used to it--" He gave himself a puzzled look. No I haven't...where would that thought come from?

Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 15:08

No signs of Wolfpaw are present.There is an incredibly faint scent though...
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 15:10

OOC: Ju gonna RP Timeh nao, right..?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 15:15

(Noh.Not born yet ;A;)
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 15:19

OOC: Who..are hish parents?

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 18:46

OOC: Feather and Bramble can be his purentalssss :D

Daykit looked at him. "Ha, I guess you got more of Daddy's genes." She said licking a tuff of golden fur into place on her paw. "I think Im more like Mommy." With a flick of the wrist, she shook the dirt from her paw.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 22:50

(Uh,Sure if hes in Windehclan)
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 13:01

OOC: Yeah, Feathers in WC, Time can be WC too.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 16:20

(Great!)

The scent still slightly remained where it was.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 21:33

Featherfall walked over to her kits and licked each on the ear. "What are you two doing? And Fallenkit! What happened to your leg?!" She demanded.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 4:46

Fallenkit stared up at his mother with wide eyes. "I-I, I was t-trying to--Oh, forget it." He let his head hang. "I tried to hunt. Then I tripped on a root and landed on a sharp rock." He looked at Daykit. "...How..do you know? You've never met him." A strange sense of anger welled up inside him, and he pushed it away.

Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 5:04

ooc: So wolf's gonna be our kit? Ya sry bout the WC thing, too late now, im leader .3.

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) Account-personality-results
Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)   Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfehs...Gone?(RP.I Aint EVAH Leaving this site till one offers an all-you-can-eat for a penny taco buffet)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: