Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cya later alligator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

cya later alligator Empty
Postcya later alligator

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JdflxcSIqQ71Vq_ymNSvOtD5aRLwOjzmanRA90FWG1U/edit?usp=sharing

WCC,

When I first joined, I saw a lot of potential in you. I wanted to participate. I wanted to help you become bigger and better. I got invested quickly and met amazing people here. To name a couple of folks I'll never forget: Ripped, downfive, Copper, midnee, KjSage, Speedy, ChaoticCrow, the Weepingwillow quintet, and I'm sure I'm missing others. You guys deserve better than this place, and I hope you realize that you were so important to me during my time here. I love you. KJ and Knight, your work on the Wiki and family tree is amazing and you deserve official recognition. I'm sorry I didn't get to help as much as I wanted with those. You make WCC what it is, and it'd be nothing without you. You are all power houses.

ThunderClan deserved better from me, but I'm sure you'll find one heck of a medicine cat with the next applications. I'm sorry I'm leaving so many plots and ideas unfinished, it breaks my heart. The litters are obviously canceled.  I’m sorry to all of my apprentices that will lose their mentors, and the kits I’m leaving behind. I know some of you were so excited, and I was too. Thank you all for the amazing opportunity and I'm so happy I got to meet you amazing people.

Frankly, you have the worst staff team I've ever seen and I initially thought I could help turn it around given my history. The team considers folks that have outside administrator experience a threat and I'm not welcome here, along with uwubers and grohiik. I was interrogated in my interview because of this, as opposed to how I could help the site, and accused of "wanting to completely change WCC". I'm sure a few of you are disappointed. In fact, you encouraged the administrator team to listen to us in a recent survey. The team has been full of untrained individuals since I joined in December and they struggle extensively with communication. I wanted to help with that given my experience, but after Ripped's unfair demotion, I'm just... done. I'd rather dedicate my time and energy to a project that isn't going to fight tooth and nail against growth.

Yes, I was absolutely emotional in messages they may release. I was hardly able to type, in bed rest due to my fatigue, and the team had started to push for grohiik to receive unfair punishment as the result of a situation she did nothing wrong in - believe me, I have every log and DM. I would've done it for anyone on this site, I am the community's biggest advocate. They're actively blaming it all on Ripped, who agreed with me and was simply confused, and it's heartbreaking to see. This is how they treat long-term friends, and they will not hesitate to treat you the same way in a professional and personal setting. I reassure you that I've seen Ripped's behavior in a staff setting, and it is not as aggressive and monstrous as it is made out to be. In fact, I think she handled being called "a disappointment" and pointed hateful comments elegantly. If you have friends like this, you don't need enemies. I'm disappointed. No wonder she kept thinking she was a bad person!

It's sad I had to get up from bedrest to write this, and I thank uwubers, Ripped and grohiik for helping me type when I could not (at least not well). I am EXHAUSTED.

None of you have rights to use my art, unless drawn for you, and I will leave my templates as a parting gift. Do not use my cats in any shape or form, as I still own them and I've spent money on them. I still want commissions completed for them as they'll live again elsewhere. With that said, I will never be returning. The community here is amazing, but I cannot anymore. I'm sorry for every topic I'm leaving unfinished. I hope I'll be friends with a few of you off-platform and see y'all in my future adventures!

Finally, I would like to state that if our messages are deleted for any reason, it stands as a testament to the toxicity of the staff team and their decisions. Our final words deserve to be seen by the community, and if staff chooses to silence our voices, well... do I really need to say more?

Sillykit died in his sleep, related to hidden heart problems he was born with.
Cloudypetal found Gouge on the border and never returned to WindClan.
Yewshade died in a SkyClan/ThunderClan border skirmish.
Weepingwillow died of pregnancy complications.
Orchidspark disappeared, never to be seen again.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

cya later alligator :: Comments

No Comment.

cya later alligator

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: