Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Cave of Mist

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 5:36

It was a bright day, for leafbare. Cinderpaw didn't know how to hunt, but he'd managed to catch two feeble mice. He was sniffing around a big pile of rocks, when a sound caught his ear. A roaring sound. He looked around, and saw that a small stream was flowing into a crevice in the rocks. He put his paws on the cold rock, and tugged it away. More rocks. Cinderpaw began to shove a whole bunch of rocks away, until he came to a dark hole. He could see the stream flowing into it on the opposite side of the dark tunnel when he poked his head it. He slid fully inside, and the air was surprisingly warm. A thin mist hung in the air, and he began padding down the dark tunnel. Gradually, the roaring got louder, until it was almost deafeningly thunderous. The tunnel came to a sharp turn, and Cinderpaw halted. Maybe this isn't a good idea..or is it..? He took a deep breath, and padded through the curve. At the end of the curve, there was a ledge, and Cinderpaw froze. The stream had strengthened and split in two, creating a duel waterfall that thundered down on either side of the ledge. But what was most awe-striking, was the gigantic pool of crystal-clear water it went into. The cavern was deeper than ten huge twoleg dens, and the pool only went halfway up. It was just as wide and long as the depth, creating one gigantic circle. The roof was about two fox-lengths above Cinderpaw's head, with no openings. "Oh, wow..." he trailed off, captivated.

The Cave of Mist I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 7:58

Frostpaw was out hunting.She had managed to catch a few plump mice.She scented Cinderpaw and followed his scent into the cave "Wow" she mewed staring around

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 8:08

Heartstar was just combing back from hunting and had managed to catch three plump voles and scented cinderpaw and frostpaw she wassoon also in the cave "how did you find this?" she asked them

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 8:13

"I followed Cinderpaws scent" she mewed

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 11:48

Cinderpaw looked back at Heartstar and Frostpaw. "Hi...look at this cave! I found it when I heard a sound in a big rock pile, and I discovered the tunnel, and it led me here," he explained. "I-it's so beautiful...I thought of calling it the Cave of Mist, because there's mist and warmth in the air. It can be SkyClan's little secret."

The Cave of Mist I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 11:51

"unless..." she mewed trailing off

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 13:01

Hazelpaw was collecting herbs when she heard voices. Intruders? She asked herself a little frightened. Curiosity led her to follow the voices until she found the cave. "Now or never, Hazelpaw." She said, sliding into the cave soundlessly. It was surprisingly warm for leaf bare. There was a stream leading into the cave. I must come back and look for herbs sometime. She told herself, venturing farther into the cave, until she came upon Cinderpaw, Frostpaw, and Heartstar.

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:57

Emberkit had followed everybody's scent out of camp, even though he wasnt supposed to and was hiding in a tree, wow, skyclan has its own secret he sat quietly hoping no-one would find him

Spoiler:

The Cave of Mist 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 18:49

Hazelpaw straightened herself up then went to Cinderpaw, who had been explaining all of this to Heartstar and Frostpaw. "How long have you know about this?" She said, her voice laced with ice.

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 19:46

"Hazelpaw this is none of youre buisness!!" she mewed angril and then smelt something emberkit! "emberkit come out!" she mewed dissapointed

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 19:50

OCC: she was talking to Cinderpaw :c and how come the MCA cant be here but Snowpaw can?

Hazelpaw loosened her gaze and turned to Heartstar.

Locust~Lightning

Capricorn Cat

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 19:56

Emberkit popped out of the tree, "Ooh shiny cave!" He exclaimed he ran into the cave

Spoiler:

The Cave of Mist 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 11:33

Hazelpaw looked at Emberkit with concerned eyes. "Emberkit, don't run! You could twist a paw!" She said.

Locust~Lightning

Capricorn Cat

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 12:04

"Yes Hazelpaw" He slowed down

Spoiler:

The Cave of Mist 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 13:16

OOC: Can`t you guys wait for me? >:/

IC: Cinderpaw looked at Hazelpaw. "I found this place when I was hunting," he explained.

The Cave of Mist I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cave of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave of Mist   The Cave of Mist Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cave of Mist
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: