Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

love these kizzy cats!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

love these kizzy cats!!  Empty
PostSubject: love these kizzy cats!!    love these kizzy cats!!  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 8:45 pm

Sparkpaw // ThunderClan
Spark is not afraid to speak her mind, is headstrong and ambitious, and very loyal to TC. I think she would risk a forbidden romance for the right cat. would be very interesting to see her with a WC cat because she’s 100% WC (born to Blazefang and NPC before Blaze came to TC to be with her mate)

Emberpaw // SkyClan
Ember is positive and happy, and eager to make friends with just about any cat :) Her I could definitely see being with a cat from another clan

Both Ember and Spark would be down for cats of any gender! i’m slightlllyyy leaning more towards a she-cat for Ember though. Open to long or short term!

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down

love these kizzy cats!!
Page 1 of 1