Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hollypaw's First Lesson

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6057

Hollypaw's First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 9:09

Hollypaw padded into camp. She couldn't wait for her first lesson. "I hope i get to fight a Rogue!" She was extremely excited. She waited for Brightstream, her new mentor.

OOC: Proof Of Apprenticeship: Go to Ceremonies.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Twilight Guardian
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1

Last edited by Hollypaw on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 10:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptyTue 4 Jan 2011 - 3:31

OOC: So sorry, didn't know

IC: Brightstream padded out of the warriors den and saw Hollypaw, walking over to her she sat down, "hello Hollypaw, sorry I am late, today we are going to start your first hunting lesson," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptyTue 4 Jan 2011 - 4:33

"Awesome!" Hollypaw was so excited. "What are we hunting for?" Though Hollypaw thought she knew the answer to that.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptyTue 4 Jan 2011 - 12:17

ooc: since you came with me and my apprentices, i'm coming with you two in return xD

ic: Pinespirit slowly approached the two. "Hello. Couldn't help but overhear. May I come? I- I'll stay out of your way. I just want to see how well you mentor Hollypaw." I'm sure she'll do well. After all, she did learn from a great mentor.. she thought, keeping herself from blurting it out. But I was a great mentor because Bluestar was.. She shook out her thoughts, waiting for a response. Pinespirit smiled. "I- I need to occupy myself before I teach my apprentices their battle training."

ooc: i keep thinking that i join too many topics xD it makes me feel weird. xD i don't wanna have a bad reputation of joining too many topics XD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Hollypaw's First Lesson N6a5zHfHollypaw's First Lesson IMrnxD6Hollypaw's First Lesson GMXQgOOHollypaw's First Lesson JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Hollypaw's First Lesson GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptyTue 4 Jan 2011 - 12:47

"Can she, Brightstream? It would be fun to have a third cat along." Hollypaw liekd the idea of Pinespirit coming, but she didn't know if her mentor would agree.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 9:41

"Of course you can Pinespirit, after all you taught me everything I know, she was the best mentor, I learned alot from her," she mewed, "lets go," she finished saying as they headed for the entrance out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 11:45

"This'll be fun!" Hollypaw was sometimes over-enthusiastic about her first time at things.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 14:02

"Trust me, Hollypaw. It is fun! Especially when another warrior joins." Pinespirit looked at Brightstream to start instructing Hollypaw.

Hollypaw's First Lesson N6a5zHfHollypaw's First Lesson IMrnxD6Hollypaw's First Lesson GMXQgOOHollypaw's First Lesson JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 13:51

Hollypaw looked at Birghtstream, waiting for instruction.

OOC: I'm in the Glee Club in my school, & we're doing a Michael Jackson song for black history month, Black Or White. Interestingly, another suggestion by someone else(i would've suggested it myself)was The Lion King's Circle Of Life.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 16:18

Brightstream lead Hollyaw to the river to teach her how to fish.
"Alright today we are going to fish, now when you do this you have to make sure that the sun doesn't cast our shadow on the river and scare the fish, here I will show you."
Going to the edge of the river she crouching close she lifted her paw, waiting for the right moment but when she was just about to strike the water the wind blew and some leaves fell from them and disturbed the water, scaring the fish.

Last edited by Brightstream on Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 16:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 16:18

The member 'Brightstream' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2

Hollypaw's First Lesson Mistpe10
Hollypaw's First Lesson Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 17:23

Pinespirit purred as Brightstream explained to the apprentice better than Pinespirit had done. She watched Brightstream's attempt, and she spoke up, "and whenever you don't succeed, try, try again. You only fail if you don't try. Practice makes perfect, as they say."

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 18:19

Hollypaw sat at the edge of the river, preparing to strike, then crouching. She swiped her paw at the first fish she saw. She laughed as she caught it. "I caught it! Beginners luck?" she asked, smiling. "That wasn't too hard," she said.
OOC: Is a hunting lesson a hunting patrol?

Last edited by Hollypaw The Honeybee on Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 7:50; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 18:19

The member 'Hollypaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 5

Hollypaw's First Lesson Mistpe10
Hollypaw's First Lesson Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 18:44

OOC: Don't judge me but Brightstream is my sister and she told me to post here, and I don't know her password so I am posting as her in my character, she is on a school trip for 4 days, answer to your question is yes, I will start your battle training in territory

IC: Brightstream padded over to Hollypaw, "that was excellent, better than I could do, you are making me look bad, and Pinespirit is right you know,'' she purred.
"It is time to head back to camp, you can take that to the elders."

THE END, ALL DONE, CONGRATES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's First Lesson   Hollypaw's First Lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollypaw's First Lesson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next