Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Molekit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Pipitpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4849

Molekit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Molekit's apprentice ceremony   Molekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 10:32 pm

The next of her precious bunch was ready. To her surprise, the boys seemed to be taking their sweet time. Not that she minded, but she knew it usually was the toms that proved to be the most eager to get out and explore the world. Happily, the mother trotted out with her young one in tow. Giving Molekit one final groom, she went to her place. Being deputy was almost more heartbreaking as a mother - but she knew who to have her kits train under.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnPipitpawMistwalkerHollowkit
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Molekit's apprentice ceremony   Molekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:12 pm

Molekit was excited to become an apprentice, but she felt very nervous. She self-consciously groomed herself, realizing that she would be the best apprentice she could ever be. She stood under the Highrock, ready to become an apprentice, whispering, “I got this.”
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Pipitpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4849

PostSubject: Re: Molekit's apprentice ceremony   Molekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 3:55 pm

Smiling down to her daughter, Mottlerose figured it'd be best not to delay. "Molekit, please step forward. You've reached the age of six moons old, and it's time you've become an apprentice. Until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Molepaw. Beetleshade will be your mentor, and I know she'll teach you well." Giving a moment for silence, Mottlerose then dismissed the clan, allowing celebrations to begin.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnPipitpawMistwalkerHollowkit
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Molekit's apprentice ceremony   Molekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 4:03 am

Molekit's apprentice ceremony 1f339【Briarpaw】Molekit's apprentice ceremony 1f339

Briarpaw looked on as another one of her siblings was earning her apprenticeship. As any good sister would, Briar wanted to cheer her on on her special day. She couldn't wait to have Molekit close to her and Brightpaw once again. Hopefully the rest of her siblings settled into the apprentice's den soon enough so they can all sleep near each other like how they used to.

After their mother ended the ceremony by announcing Molepaw's mentor, Beetleshade, Briarpae rose from where she'd been sitting and swiftly made her way over to her sister.

Sage-green eyes traced Molepaw's face as she closed the distance between them. She announced her sudden presence by nuzzling her sibling then stepping back and offering the other an enthusiastic smile. "Molepaw! I'm very happy you're joining Brightpaw and I in the apprentice's den! We have a nest close to us for you," she explained as she gently rocked on her paws. "Once the others become apprentices, want to go on a group hunt or a similar training activity? I think it would be lovely to practice our skills together!"

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Molekit's apprentice ceremony   Molekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 11:39 am

Molepaw was nervous with all the attention on her. She saw Briarpaw go towards her, and she was happy to see her sibling. "Thank you for making me a nest. And of course I'd want to group with you and Brightpaw!" Molepaw wasn't the cat to be very loud or ecstatic, but she felt proud to be with her sisters in the apprentices den.

| Molepaw ♀ | Apprentice | TC | #cc66ff | 20HP/60SP |
| Beechpaw ♂ | Apprentice | SkC | #ff9933 | 20HP/60SP |
Fangkit ♀ | Kit | SC | #33cccc | 10HP/30SP |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molekit's apprentice ceremony   Molekit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Molekit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: