Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

friends for cheddar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

friends for cheddar Empty
PostSubject: friends for cheddar   friends for cheddar EmptyMon 13 Jun 2022 - 20:44

Looking for friends :) Cheddar is a kittypet though and not much seems to be going on with them atm, so I'm down to have him meet rouges and/or clan cats (though he's defs not ready for any trauma, we'll see where things take us lol)

Personality: A happy, silly, goofball of a cat. He’s way too gullible, doesn’t think bad of any-cat, doesn’t have an ounce of pride or envy in his veins, and just wants to be friends with everyone.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

friends for cheddar VHQrlk5
friends for cheddar 1QYZaRo

friends for cheddar Molex311
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: friends for cheddar   friends for cheddar EmptyMon 13 Jun 2022 - 20:46

ohh swiftheart is a super friendly cat if you want we could do a topic. She is very talkative and always looking for new friends.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: friends for cheddar   friends for cheddar EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 0:06

I'd be willing to offer Fawnshine (TC's Medicine cat) to be friends with him. You'll get to know her more, eventually.. But I could say they meet by either Cheddar accidentally wandering out, or Fawn wandering, getting lost, and finding him near Twoleg place (which seems slightly more realistic than a kittypet wandering on clan territory).

I could also offer Duskflight, from SC. He's quiet, and doesn't think too well of rouges.. but he might be curious of kittypets. Dusk is also a friend of swiftheart, so there's a lot of ways they could get to know each other.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: friends for cheddar   friends for cheddar EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 1:00

speedy wrote:
ohh swiftheart is a super friendly cat if you want we could do a topic. She is very talkative and always looking for new friends.

i'd love to do a topic with ya!

Arcana wrote:
I'd be willing to offer Fawnshine (TC's Medicine cat) to be friends with him. You'll get to know her more, eventually.. But I could say they meet by either Cheddar accidentally wandering out, or Fawn wandering, getting lost, and finding him near Twoleg place (which seems slightly more realistic than a kittypet wandering on clan territory).

I could also offer Duskflight, from SC. He's quiet, and doesn't think too well of rouges.. but he might be curious of kittypets. Dusk is also a friend of swiftheart, so there's a lot of ways they could get to know each other.

Hehe i'm down for either or even both if u want! Honestly I could defs see Cheddar going to a border, smelling it, and being like "omg cats... that means friends!" ... proceeds to stroll into the territory :')

I think imma make an intro topic for him in the twolegplace  sometime soon, I'll make it open and ping y'all when I make it :D

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: friends for cheddar   friends for cheddar EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 12:26

Perhaps Cheddar's family has catnip in the garden! Eggpaw could meet Cheddar there if that interests you, she might need to collect catnip. ^^

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: friends for cheddar   friends for cheddar EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 13:28

oooo yesss, that'd be fun! I'm down to make that a separate topic, i'll ping ya when i do <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friends for cheddar   friends for cheddar Empty

Back to top Go down

friends for cheddar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum