Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

MoonKits Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

MoonKits Creation Empty
PostSubject: MoonKits Creation   MoonKits Creation EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 17:17

Template:

Cat Name: MoonKit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): TigerHeart, SilverStream, SpottedLeaf, AshFoot

Familiarity with the series: read every book up until the second of the fourth apprentice

Appearance: a snowshoe siamese like this dont know how to describe her looks all the way so like this
http://www.thecatsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Snowshoe3.jpg
Personality: Kind shy and adventurous

Origins: Unknown

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): (I need something to work with in rp's so this may fail a little but ya)
MoonKit scrambled around the rocks after a cricket. She tripped over her paws multiple times before losing sight of the bug. She sighed and ran off. Her heart pounded as she rested in the shade of a bushe, the hot afternoon sun rose high in the sky sending dapples of light over the kits tawny pelt. She soon fell asleep, resting through the heat of the day. When she awoke it was dark the familiar turf was like another clans territory which way did I come from? but her scent from earlier was gone, she let out a feeble wail and begun stumbling about trying to find her way back. As the moon rose higher her pelt lit up and so did the ground but none of it was familiar. Her little body trembled and she laid down crying out again before curling up to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

MoonKits Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonKits Creation   MoonKits Creation EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 19:04

Nice RP sample

Spoiler:

MoonKits Creation 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Anonymous

MoonKits Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonKits Creation   MoonKits Creation EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 21:01

Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

MoonKits Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonKits Creation   MoonKits Creation EmptyWed 2 Feb 2011 - 16:53

It's ok :D at least you used punctuation and stuff. I don't even know if i can still approve, but if i can, APPROVED

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

MoonKits Creation DeQnfMoonKits Creation UTs4eMoonKits Creation CmOB3MoonKits Creation L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

MoonKits Creation Swufty

MoonKits Creation 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MoonKits Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonKits Creation   MoonKits Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

MoonKits Creation