Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sootkit of ThunderClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2966

Sootkit of ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Sootkit of ThunderClan   Sootkit of ThunderClan EmptyThu 10 Feb 2022, 3:27 pm

Cat Name: Sootkit (--> Sootwhisker)  ((I know there is a Sootpaw in WindClan and ShadowClan so I wasn't sure if I could also have a Soot- in ThunderClan or if that would be too much. If not, I will go with the name Coalkit --> Coalwhisker instead!))

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: Tom

Appearance: A sleek, all-black cat--even his whiskers are black--with a thin body. Often a bit musty from rolling in dirt. The only hint of color on his body are his bright yellow eyes.

Personality: Cheerful and a bit of a jokester. He enjoys prowling in some of the shadows of the clan to jump out and scare the other kits. He hasn't yet learned to take the matters of the clan seriously, an instead enjoys going off to do his own thing, much to the chagrin of the queens.

Clan: ThunderClan

Origins: [NPCs] Petalsnout and Nightjaw
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: Sootkit of ThunderClan   Sootkit of ThunderClan EmptyThu 10 Feb 2022, 3:47 pm

Soot- is fine, the limit is for cats having the prefix in the same clan, so it can still be used in Thunderclan as there's no Soot- there yet.

Before I approve Soot, users are only permitted 3 characters at a time. You have two creations approved, and this will be your third character slot. You can gain an extra by gaining the max-tier for your character (T5 warrior, T4 medicine cat or rogue) and one more extra slot by retiring a character who is max-tier for their rank. You have two creations that are pending right now, so you'll have to choose one or the other for your third free slot.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2966

PostSubject: Re: Sootkit of ThunderClan   Sootkit of ThunderClan EmptyThu 10 Feb 2022, 3:49 pm

Oh! I had forgotten about that, my apologies. I would rather have Poppykit (the other one that is pending) so this one can be deleted. Sorry about that!

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: Sootkit of ThunderClan   Sootkit of ThunderClan EmptyThu 10 Feb 2022, 3:53 pm

Alright! ^^ This one will be moved to unfinished creations, then.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8