Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Ripped's Plotting Pages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Little Ripped's Plotting Pages Empty
PostSubject: Little Ripped's Plotting Pages   Little Ripped's Plotting Pages EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 18:23

Ashstorm of Skyclan

Little Ripped's Plotting Pages Ash

Personality: She is outgoing and fun loving.  She's very kind.  She's very trusting, sometimes to a fault.

Open For:

Friends
Enemies
Casual Topics
Req Topics
Small and Large Plots

Closed To:

Romance

Shira of Shadowclan

Little Ripped's Plotting Pages Shira_Sticker
(Artwork for Shira done by Middy!)

Personality: Shira is impulsive and stubborn.  She is very strong and is fine with fighting others if there is a reason.
She is very loyal to those who she cares about.

Open For:

Friends
Enemies
Casual Topics
Req Topics
Small and Large Plots

Closed To:

Romance

Waterlily of Thunderclan

Little Ripped's Plotting Pages Untitled_Artwork-1

Personality: She's a very sweet cat.  Waterlily would never hurt anyone unless her family was threated.  She is kind to everyone she meets and hates conflict.

Open For:

Friends
Enemies
Casual Topics
Req Topics
Small and Large Plots
Romance

Closed To:

Nothing

Scarletkit of Riverclan

(I don't have a picture for her yet)

Note: This is based on how Scarletkit is right now as a kit, I will update this (and all the cats listed on here honestly) as time goes on and her character has more development.

Personality:At the moment, she is very kind and quiet.  She likes to keep to herself mostly.  She feels like she disappoints people and that she needs to be great to make others proud of her.  She's not the best fighter and doesn't like taking risks, but will every now and again.

Open For:

(1) Friend
Enemies
Casual Topics
Development Topics
Small Plots
(Ask About) Large Plots

Closed To:

Romance (because of her age)
Other Reqs (because of her age also)

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Little Ripped's Plotting Pages   Little Ripped's Plotting Pages EmptyThu 12 Aug 2021 - 17:31

Once Dawnpaw is yeeted back to SkyClan (soon, hopefully) I can offer her as a friend for Ashstorm! She’d likely seek her out since she has a reputation for being relatively friendly to Dawnhawk.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Little Ripped's Plotting Pages   Little Ripped's Plotting Pages EmptyThu 12 Aug 2021 - 22:15

That sounds great Cocoa!  Her reputation would still be there, but just so you know she has been rethinking about if she still should treat Dawnhawk like family or like just a random rogue after he attacked the camp, so that could be a pretty interesting interaction!

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Ripped's Plotting Pages   Little Ripped's Plotting Pages Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Ripped's Plotting Pages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: