Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Intrusion [IMPORTANT!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Intrusion [IMPORTANT!] Empty
PostSubject: Intrusion [IMPORTANT!]   Intrusion [IMPORTANT!] EmptySun 11 Jul 2021 - 20:03

Intrusion [IMPORTANT!] Intrus10

I N T R U S I O N
RiverClan Plot  -  2021

"Alongside the bubbling river, an alarmingly large group of twolegs swarmed, their trusty canine companions yowling and barking horrendously at their sides. Surrounded by their awkwardly large and seemingly pointless belongings, they lounged around the side of the river with little care as to who had been there first. Careless and irrational, they’d likely scared away the fish from the area, and any land prey that lingered nearby. Any Clan cat that dared to stray too close to this massive flock of twolegs would surely be chased off… Or worse."

Welcome to phase one of the Summer 2021 RiverClan plot! Twolegs and their dogs have invaded RiverClan territory, showing up in droves as a result of the warmer weather and influx of prey. Here is a link to the plot introduction topic: click me! Read below for some OOC notes that you should be aware of and take into account while posting!

Background Information:
An extremely large group of twolegs has shown up along the river and surrounding territories to compete in a very large hunting and fishing tournament. They are spaced out along almost the entirety of the river and will be "patrolling" the rest of the territory with their "boomsticks" and dogs as well. They will remain on the territory and camp alongside the river, lighting fires at night for warmth and for the purposes of cooking food that they've caught. Please note that they do have hunting dogs! This will cause quite a ruckus for the Clan cats, especially if you run into one out in the territories! ;)

Important Notes:
- Due to the overfishing/hunting, prey is going to be severely limited. In order to reflect this in character, all RiverClan hunting rolls will suffer a -2 decrease. So, for example, rodents may currently be caught with a roll of 1-4. Under the current penalty to hunting rolls, you can only catch a rodent in RiverClan territory with a roll of 1-2. If something is not marked with a zero, if may still be caught with a roll of "1" regardless of the penalty.
- Due to the river being ultimately completely occupied by twolegs and their dogs, it will be inaccessible to the Clan cats for fishing. This means that no fish can be caught at this time. RiverClan is operating solely on land prey, and this will be detrimental to them during the middle of Greenleaf! Please try to reflect this in character as much as possible- they are likely going to be very hungry for the duration of this plot.
- Because there are so many dogs present throughout the entire territory, there are increased chances of running into one! A roll of 9 or 10 now triggers predator encounters on RiverClan territory. Please use dogs as your predator if you are able! I've got some lovely RPers volunteering to actually RP these dogs for you guys so that you won't have to- you can read more about that below!

Dogs:
As mentioned earlier, the dogs will actually be RPed by a group of RPers who were kind enough to volunteer for the plot! These members include: Reaper King, kjSage, Mamenchisaurus, and Little Ripped. In addition, all of the RiverClan high ranks will be RPing dogs as well. As a reminder, that would be myself, Snickerdoodle, downfive, and Grizzly. If you are in need of a dog in any hunting topics where you roll a predator, or you would like an encounter with one, please me and I will get you set up with the appropriate members in order to keep things balanced!

I think that covers everything- if you have any questions, please reach out to me or another RiverClan high-ranking member! I sincerely hope this is an enjoyable experience for all of you, and perhaps even outside of RiverClan! Have fun! :D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Intrusion [IMPORTANT!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intrusion [IMPORTANT!]   Intrusion [IMPORTANT!] EmptySun 10 Oct 2021 - 18:09

After moons of occupying much of RiverClan's territory, the twolegs and their vicious companions have mysteriously disappeared, as if they had never been there at all. All of their odd shelters and dangerously close fires have been laid to rest, and leave nothing but trampled grass and a traumatized Clan in their wake. As far as RiverClan knows, this is the last they'll see of them... But all they can do is hope.

The Intrusion plot is officially over! I hope all of you thoroughly enjoyed the plot and remember... You never know when the twolegs and their beasts might return ;)

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down

Intrusion [IMPORTANT!]
Page 1 of 1