Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties

Go down 
+5
khamosa
Patch
kjSage
Muggy
Tara
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2021 - 10:05

Here's Wrenspring's https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44794-storytime-closed#495989
I can probly get Muddy's up soon!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2021 - 10:33

LOL it could wait until she's an apprentice if you wanted!

edit: oops i saw you got it up. ill get to it soon as i can :)
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 18:24

Update? Yeah so Dawn would love some more friends!!! Any Clan- she’s really sweet. Also a manipulative “friendship” would be interesting! She’d definitely go along with it to an extreme extent. 

Hen- yeah so she’s probably related to you. WindClan preferred not just for req purposes I swear but she will be friends with cats from any Clan! SkyClan… that would be tricky but really interesting! Same with rogues- she dislikes them but a friendship with one would be interesting!

Prickle- eh he gonna die eventually, a sacrifice for the DawnSpawn, but in the meantime he is a prickly annoyance. 

Thrush- tired WindClan NPC elder? 

Yeah all my cats open for friendships! I really want Hen to have a very close friend that hopefully won’t die soon??? She very firey tho so that might put off some cats
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 19:35

Rabbit and Hen friendship? I could say Rabbit and Dawn but I would say they are already friends, as well as Rabbit's adoptive mom since she adopted her sister lol.

Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 15:24

Spotlake and Thrushflight could interact, along with more Spot and Hen interacts! I also really need to step up that Dawn and Quiet/Delilah topic Sweat

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 15:34

Hitsjolly- Oh gosh thought I responded to the other topic! Yeah, Dawn/Quiet sounds great, would you like me to start le topic? (Also Hen and Thrush sounds good too!)

Karuna- ooh now that could be interesting! Hen would probably just be annoyed (she’d be all “oh no I hate SkyClan you’re included at first then that would probably change to annoyance) but we could definitely do a topic with them, and/or one with Dawn!
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 17:05

Yea you can start!

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 17:26

Back to top Go down
SunG0th

SunG0th

Characters : [G]oose'kit [P]rimrose'kit
Clan/Rank : [Ma] WC Kits [M] Timber x Swift [P] SC kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2021 - 17:19

Hi! sorry for replying so late! my unborn kit (yes I am the kit, goose'kit is due November 15th) would be good friends with them!

Goose’kit | Windclan kit| [10/30] | #00ff00

Primrose'kit / SC kit / [10/30] / #ff00ff
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2021 - 17:23

Hen would definitely interact with Goose! She’s actually their aunt via Timber!
Back to top Go down
SunG0th

SunG0th

Characters : [G]oose'kit [P]rimrose'kit
Clan/Rank : [Ma] WC Kits [M] Timber x Swift [P] SC kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2021 - 19:15

Ooh cool

Goose’kit | Windclan kit| [10/30] | #00ff00

Primrose'kit / SC kit / [10/30] / #ff00ff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties   Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends for Cocoa’s Kitties
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2