Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Luna for ThunderClan MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Characters : Ravenpaw (R), Luna (L)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan - Apprentice (R), ThunderClan - MCA (L)
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 132

Luna for ThunderClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Luna for ThunderClan MCA   Luna for ThunderClan MCA EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 3:46

Cat Name : Luna

Clan : ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : There are many duties for a medicine cat. They heal the injured and the sick, help queens birth kits, and take care of the elders. They ensure everyone remains healthy within the clan, and prevent sickness from spreading. They interpret messages and signs from StarClan, letting the clan's leader know about anything important and ensure that StarClan's will is understood. They provide someone to provide care and advice to their clanmates, and to train the next MCA to perform the same duties they do.

What would you do with this position? : Although Luna is not a ThunderClan born cat, and she was previously a loner, I believe she would make a lovely addition as MCA. She doesn't yet believe in StarClan, but once she receives her first message or makes her first journey to the moonstone, she would believe in them strongly. She would communicate with them as much as possible, allowing her to be used in any plots involving a message from StarClan. She is extremely stubborn and would do what is right, no matter the consequences to herself. She is also extremely honest, telling other cats how it is, and what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. She would stand up to the clan leader when they are in the wrong, and ensure all in the clan remain safe.

She hates to physically fight other cats, and she would defend her clan if necessary, but would much prefer to support the cats who have taken her in in some other way. She would provide a fresh outlook on all things StarClan, since she is an outsider, and would not view them from the eyes of a clan cat, allowing her to make a mistake in interpreting messages. I would like to think she could provide some new and interesting medicine cat interactions, both within the clan and with the other medicine cats, helping to keep things new and interesting. She also would have some sass and sarcasm, but would never let her bias towards toms or other clans keep her from doing her job.

She would become fiercely loyal to the cats who got past her gruff and harsh outside, becoming a loyal friend and clanmate, and would give her many reasons to reach out to clanmates when they needed.

Why you think you deserve this position? : Although I am new to this site, I have been doing RP for 10 years, and Warriors RP in the last 7 years. I have held every position in a clan throughout that time, but mostly medicine cat positions. I am pretty active on the site, being on at least once a day. I always check every topic I am a part of every time I am on to ensure I don't miss replies, and topics don't get delayed too much. I also want to be more active, and hold a higher position on the site, to help new RPers and to help provide some fun and interesting drama from time to time.

Recommendations :
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Luna for ThunderClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna for ThunderClan MCA   Luna for ThunderClan MCA EmptyMon 12 Jul 2021 - 15:02

Congratulations on becoming ThunderClan's new MCA!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down

Luna for ThunderClan MCA
Page 1 of 1