Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Secretkit of ShadowClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meggie123

Meggie123

Characters : [M]othpaw ; [L]ilypaw ; [R]abbitkit (Unborn)
Clan/Rank : [M] ShadowClan Apprentice; [L] RiverClan Apprentice; [R] WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 41

Secretkit of ShadowClan Empty
PostSubject: Secretkit of ShadowClan   Secretkit of ShadowClan EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 7:24 pm

Cat Name: Secrekit

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: She-cat

Appearance: White calico she-cat, with black head and paws. She has an orange tabby tail, along with amber orange eyes. She has dark brown/russet ear tufts with the same color nose.

Personality: Shy and quiet but very insightful. Just as rambunctious as any other kit but does tend to take a step back when confrontation happens. She prefers to watch, listen, and evaluate before diving into a situation. She doesn't speak often but when she does she makes it worth it.

Clan: Shadowclan

Origins: Darkstorm is her mother (NPC, if that's allowed) and she doesn't know who her father is.

Secretkit of ShadowClan Secret-Gaze - artwork of her I did is attached. Her name doesn't have to be Secretgaze if the Leader picks my name when I get to that point, I'm fine with whatever :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Secretkit of ShadowClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretkit of ShadowClan   Secretkit of ShadowClan EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 12:35 pm

Welcome to WCC!

After discussing with staff, we've decided that Secret- would not be an approved prefix. Please pick a different prefix, suggestions can be found here: list of prefixes. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to ask in our help thread. You can also join our discord channel if you're over 13 for more community and site help (link on the site portal). :)
Back to top Go down

Secretkit of ShadowClan
Page 1 of 1