Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Going on a hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Going on a hiatus Empty
PostGoing on a hiatus

Hi guys. So many if you may have noticed that I have not been the most active lately. My muse has literally vanished, and I just don't have the motivation to do much with my characters. I have decided to go on a hiatus. I don't know for how long, but it might be for a very long time. Here's what will happen to my characters:

1. Streamtail vanishes from RiverClan entirely. No one knows where she's gone.
2. Honeycomb vanishes from SkyClan as well, leaving behind some of her family members.
3. Waspkit dies from a sickness.
4. Ebonysong will stay in ShadowClan and I will only use her for important plots. Otherwise, she will not be RP-ed a lot.

I'm sorry for disappearing from this site, but I will always be on the discord server or PM me if you'd like.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Going on a hiatus :: Comments

Stormy
Re: Going on a hiatus
Post Sat May 01, 2021 3:21 pm by Stormy
Hi friemd, just know I love you more than the stars and moon combined, take all the time you need I'll always be here for you <3

Going on a hiatus

Page 1 of 1