Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brightpaw's Battle Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Brightpaw's Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 22:29

ooc: am i still ur temporary mentor? XD

ic: Pinespirit waited in the clearing for Brightpaw. "Brightpaw," she cried, "I need you!" She tried hard not to wake up any sleeping cats.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Brightpaw's Battle Training N6a5zHfBrightpaw's Battle Training IMrnxD6Brightpaw's Battle Training GMXQgOOBrightpaw's Battle Training JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Brightpaw's Battle Training GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 22:02

OCC: I believe so, Dewdrop hasn't said anything 8D!

IC: Brightpaw heard the call from Pinespirit, she came out of her den to run over to her, "yes, what is it," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptyTue 14 Dec 2010 - 21:21

"Battle Training," Pinespirit mewed, "c'mon. We must make haste!" She started sprinting for a clearing. She stopped as she arrived, waiting for Brightpaw. The apprentice came forward and Pinespirit smiled.

Brightpaw's Battle Training N6a5zHfBrightpaw's Battle Training IMrnxD6Brightpaw's Battle Training GMXQgOOBrightpaw's Battle Training JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 16:24

Brightpaw smiled back, "so what are we going to do first, I can't wait," she purred.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:00

ooc: sorry i've been sooooo inactive! XD

ic: Pinespirit purred. "Front Paw Blow. A very weak blow, but it is good to finish off a fight." She showed Brightpaw the posture. "You stretch your paw forward, claws unsheathed, while running. Aim for the belly. It would knock the wind out of your opponent." Pinespirit stared at Brightpaw. "Let me demonstrate..." She charged towards Brightpaw, then struck her paw out before she hit her. She stopped before she hit Brightpaw. Her claw-tips could feel Brightpaw's whiskers. "Now you try it. Only this time you have to hit me." Pinespirit licked her paw.

ooc: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t183-battle-system that will teach you the moves and the SP costed. Scroll down to the WAAAY bottom of the page and you can see how much damage each rank deals. You would deal 4 damage. It would cost 5 SP. Got it? And when you strike, put something like:

Brightpaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 SP

and to keep track of things, put this:

Brightpaw

HP: 20/20

SP: 75/80 <-- it costed 5 SP (or stamina)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 20:43

Brightpaw stared in awe at haw close Pinespirit almost clawed her face, "ok I will give it a go."
Moving back a few steps so she could get a running start she turned to face Pinespirit. Reading herself, she closed her eyes to control her breathing, focusing her mind. All of a sudden she opened her eyes, and started to pace looking for the vantage point and charged at Pinespirit. Just a few paces before hiting Pinespirt she stuck her paw out, claws unseathed, and pulgged it into her belly fur. She could feel her claws press on Pinespirits skin but didn't break it to cause any injury to her, but it must not have been a hard blow for Pinespirit only took a few steps backward.
"that was close, wasn't it, I think I needed more power though," she mewed.

Brightpaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 SP

Brightpaw

SP: 75/80
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 23:02

Pinespirit huffed. "Very good. And remember not to hesitate too long before you attack." She purred and continued, "now, I shall teach you the Front Paw Strike. It is a bit different than the blow. You can do it a different way, but to injure your opponent even more, you should keep your front leg straight." Pinespirit backed off farther. "Got it?" She tensed up, then locked her eyes on Brightpaw's belly. "Now let me demonstrate..." She charged straight towards Brightpaw. She lifted up her front leg and struck Brightpaw. It wasn't a strong 'warrior' strike, but more of a weaker one. Pinespirit walked over and nudged her. "You alright? You try it on me. Give it your all."

Pinespirit used Front Paw Strike. It dealt 0 damage and costed 10 SP

HP: 76/80

SP: 230/240

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 21:52

Brightpaw got up and shaked the dust off her fur, " thanks," she mewed. Brightpaw turned and faced Pinespirit, this time she remembered not to hesitate. This time she chared right at her, remember to hit the stomach , she reminded herself. Not holdng any of her strenght back, she lifted her leg and plungged it into Pinespirit belly as hard as she could. After hiting her she felt a little imbarassed.
"You did say give it your all, how was that," she mewed.

Brightpaw used Front Paw Strike. It dealt 6 damage and costed 10 SP

SP: 65/80
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 5:50

Pinespirit quickly tried to suck in a mouthful of air. "That was good! You winded me!" She paused to catch her breath, and she smiled. "You're going to make a fine warrior." "Now, this is even harder. The hardest. The last moves i'll be teaching you. Leap and Hold, and Belly Rake." Pinespirit locked on her target. "This time not the belly, but the throat. You must leap into the air, and become one with the wind. Do not let it carry you-- drift you off, away from your target. Some cats have trouble with the wind. It blows in your face, so don't close your eyes! And once you land, start clawing at them. Since their belly fur is vunerable, it is a good chance to do some high damage." Pinespirit started running, then leaped in a single bound. She saw where she was going to land. When she started coming down at a fast speed, she started to squint- the wind. She landed perfectly, her claws where the throat should be and her eyes locked onto hers.

Pinespirit used Leap and Hold dealing 0 damage and costing 10 SP

ooc: this requires rolling the chance die to see how long you land on the opponent
1, 2, 3, works for one turn.
4, 5, 6, works for two turns.

Last edited by The Pwnsome Pineh on Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 18:52; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15100

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 5:50

The member '6 Piney Apples' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 1

Brightpaw's Battle Training Mistpe10
Brightpaw's Battle Training Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptySat 25 Dec 2010 - 17:25

Brightpaw watch with intensity at the way Pinespirit focused on the wind to control her landing and how it helped her. "Ok, I think that I understand." Turning she faced the target that Pinespirit had used and focus as hard as she could on were she wanted to land. After a second she then tried to read the wind, it was alot harder to do this but she though that she was ready to go. Buching the muscles in her legs she sprang at the target perfectly, But as she was coming down with the speed that Pinespirit had told she colsed her eyes, because the wind was making them dry. This caused her to shift in the air and making her miss the target she was aming for, but as she came to land she stepped on lose sand , making her foot come out from under her, making her fall on the ground and tumble.
"UGH, . . . if I only didn't close my eyes I would of had that," she hissed in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 20:49

Pinespirit purred. "You did very well. You must ignore everything except your target and your posture. If I were ThunderClan, you would be more serious and would focus on trying to save your Clan. Concentrate and fight back. You did excellent, and now, i'd like you to do better. Don't close your eyes this time, and remember, land with two feet at a time. Front, then back. Front stretched out, then bring your back legs in slowly, but not too slow. Now, try once more, then i'll let you pick first from the fresh-kill pile if you get it right."

ooc: i think i'm teaching you more than i should XD

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 21:26

Bright concentrated harder this time, not just becaused she would get to choose first from the freah kill pile, but that she wanted to accomplish this task. This time she got into postion and concentrated on her tartget, just as Pinespirit told her, this time she was going to do it right. Getting ready she bunched uped her muscles and sprang, reading the wind as she let it help guide her to her destination. This time as she was coming do with great speed, she only squintied her eyes, making them into slits so she could still see. As she landed she placed her front feet down first and then broguht in her back legs, and started to claw at the ground like it was an attacker under her furry of paws. Starightening up she turned to Pinespirit, " there, I think I got it right," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:00

Pinespirit's eyes glinted with pride. "Perfect! I think you deserve your reward. Let's go, Brightpaw!" Pinespirit started padding off with Brightpaw.

ooc: topic over xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brightpaw's Battle Training   Brightpaw's Battle Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Brightpaw's Battle Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: