Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mintflower for WindClan Elder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Mintflower for WindClan Elder Empty
PostSubject: Mintflower for WindClan Elder   Mintflower for WindClan Elder EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 20:34

Cat Name: Mintflower (former names: Mintkit, Mintpaw)

Clan: WindClan

What would you do with this position: As an NPC elder of WindClan I would provide the roleplay with fun opportunities for interactions between younger cats with an older, more experienced, and wizened clanmate.  I've always loved elders in the canon books, and seeing the near lack of them here on the site always made me a bit sad.  They provide a different look at normal clan life than playing as any other rank; they've already been through it all, achieved their goals, and are ready to settle down and watch their clan prosper.  So many fun topics could come of having an NPC elder; storytime with kits, gossiping with old friends at Gatherings, chatting with anyone who happens to stop by, perhaps even being able to advise the clan leader.  I might not be the most active member of WCC with my current activity levels after winter break, but I will try my very best to leave an impact on WindClan with this role, if even just in a small way.

Why do you deserve this position: I think that I would be a worthy choice for this position because I have been a member of WCC for four years now and despite activity struggles and other such dilemmas I think that I have proven to be a dedicated member of the community.  I've been here for quite a few site-wide plots now and would be able to recall plenty of 'stories' from memory IC, and my writing skills have progressed to a level that I am proud of.  I've contributed my ideas to the site, both big and small, to help make our little corner of the Internet even more fun for all, and with this position I would hope to continue doing so.  

Important Notes/Backstory:
Spoiler:

Recommendations: Peridot

Last edited by RainyHeart on Thu 31 Dec 2020 - 23:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Mintflower for WindClan Elder   Mintflower for WindClan Elder EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 21:10

recommended!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4839

PostSubject: Re: Mintflower for WindClan Elder   Mintflower for WindClan Elder EmptySun 3 Jan 2021 - 12:28

Approved! Congratulations on becoming one of WindClan's NPC elders! :D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mintflower for WindClan Elder   Mintflower for WindClan Elder Empty

Back to top Go down

Mintflower for WindClan Elder
Page 1 of 1