Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"?   Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"? EmptyThu 3 Dec 2020 - 10:12

I am looking for a cat to be Shira's (my Asylum NPC's) friend. I would ask that the cat be either a Skyclan cat or an Asylum NPC cat stationed in Skyclan. Shira has never really had a cat that she would call her friend before and does not really want one, but I would like to torture her and give her one anyway. She has a fierce exterior and may seem to not really care for your cat, but as their friendship starts to grow, she will be very loyal and trusting. She may still have a sort of fierce exterior even when she starts to become better friends with your cat, but will secretly, or not so secretly, begin to care for your cat.

I only would like her to have one, maybe two at most, friend(s). I look forward to seeing whatever strange friendship they begin to develop!

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"?   Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"? EmptyThu 3 Dec 2020 - 12:43

I could offer Ivypaw! She's a SkyClan apprentice and is quite annoying, but maybe they could get along.

Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"? Downlo10 Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"? Downlo15 Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"? Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"?   Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"? EmptyThu 3 Dec 2020 - 15:12

Ivypaw would be a great friend for Shira!

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"?   Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to be Shira's "Friend"?
Page 1 of 1