Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duran needs some Asylum buddies!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Duran needs some Asylum buddies! Empty
PostSubject: Duran needs some Asylum buddies!   Duran needs some Asylum buddies! EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 17:35

I would like for Duran to have a small but close group of friends among Asylum!  I mentioned in his backstory that some friends played a large role in him settling into Asylum, and I would love to roleplay some fairly wholesome invader friendships!  Cats stationed in RiverClan would be preferable for the sake of ease, but I'm open to other clans too!  I'd like to keep this close group to maybe 3 cats + Duran, but additional friendships are always welcome!

Generally, Duran gravitates towards cats who are on the less aggressive side, and he has a disliking of the Nightstrikers, so I'd say fellow Scouts and Standards are the best bet for compatibility.  In the end though he is a very sympathetic cat, so if you would like to suggest your Nightstriker I'm sure we could find a way to make it work (to a reasonable extent).

There is also a fun role one of these friends could play, or has played; when Ash joined Asylum he originally just called himself by that, Ash, but after a little while he decided to abandon it in favor of a more traditional Asylum name.  I was thinking one of his friends in this group offered the suggestion Duran, which he took, so if you want your cat to play that role let me know!

Friend 1: Raisha (Karudolph)
Friend 2: Niylah (Seer)
Friend 3: Cheville (Willow)

Other Friendships: Spyre (Chickenwing) {Mentor/Older Brother figure}

Last edited by RainyHeart on Thu 3 Dec 2020 - 21:35; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Duran needs some Asylum buddies!   Duran needs some Asylum buddies! EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 17:41

Raisha could probably be in Duran's friend group. She is a bit on the brash side, but she really only gets aggressive with cats that make her mad, she's really not a bad cat, so perhaps with Duran's personality it could work!

Duran needs some Asylum buddies! SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duran needs some Asylum buddies!   Duran needs some Asylum buddies! EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 17:50

She sounds great! :D I'll add her to the list. When the takeover topic is mostly complete we could start a topic for the group, but feel free to have her interact with him in the takeover topic too if you wish C:

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Duran needs some Asylum buddies!   Duran needs some Asylum buddies! EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 17:59

Sounds good!

Duran needs some Asylum buddies! SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Duran needs some Asylum buddies!   Duran needs some Asylum buddies! EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 18:10

niylah!!

she's a little manipulative and mean, but she's also generally well-meaning- especially whenever it comes to taking in oddballs. she could totally give duran a solid close friend/older sibling relationship meant to help him transition fully into life with asylum. also maybe a little bit of conflict perhaps,,,

also!! it's been forever since we rped together so i'm not taking no for an answer!!

Duran needs some Asylum buddies! Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duran needs some Asylum buddies!   Duran needs some Asylum buddies! EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 18:14

hmmmm idk....

Absolutely, she sounds great! I'm definitely open for a bit of conflict as well, especially if along the line his loyalties begin to be tested ;)

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Duran needs some Asylum buddies!   Duran needs some Asylum buddies! EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 19:17

TAKE CHEVILLE BAB

She's nicer than most Asylum cats and also she's a scout

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duran needs some Asylum buddies!   Duran needs some Asylum buddies! EmptyThu 3 Dec 2020 - 21:32

Sorry for the late reply! Cheville sounds perfect, and even though she's in TC I'm sure we can do some fun topics with them! :D

Anyone is free to offer their cat up as a friend (including clan cats), but for now the close friend group is closed! it seems Ash got adopted by the girl gang ;D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duran needs some Asylum buddies!   Duran needs some Asylum buddies! Empty

Back to top Go down

Duran needs some Asylum buddies!
Page 1 of 1