Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Characters : D(D)rizzlekit-Male // C(C)ricketkit-Male // S(S)parkpaw-Male
Clan/Rank : (D)Kit-RC // (C)Kit-TC // (S)Apprentice-SkC
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 251

Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely   Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 11:51 pm

Okay, smother this bb in friends.
He doesn't need a ton of close friends, but y'know, he requires some cats who don't mind his crazy self, so let me know if you're interested!  Regular
He might flit from topic to topic and accidentally ditch people sometimes, but he never means any harm by it.

Cricketkit
Tom
Thunderclan
I'm literally looking for nothing in particular, Cricketkit doesn't need a whole ton of drama in regards to like, misunderstandings, but I'd love a three musketeers vibe for him and his friends. Feel free to spitball ideas back and forth with me though.  Happy

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely   Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 12:10 am

I think Shrikesong would be a great fit with Cricketkit! She is very similar to Cricket, and she is already a warrior, so if either of those are a problem, just let me know!

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely Image10
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely   Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 12:25 am

Nope, neither is an issue for me! He could view her as a role model or smth and they can just chill together? If you wanna plan interactions and maybe flesh out what kind of relationship they'd have, we can figure stuff out at the plotting pages if that's okay with you?
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely   Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 12:33 am

That sounds good to me!

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely Image10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely   Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 12:52 am

I could also slide Kitepaw in for some interactions^^
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely   Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 1:21 pm

Yeah, I'm good with that Ripped! PM me or smth and we can figure out what to do with them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely   Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely Empty

Back to top Go down

Cricketkit (TC) Is Lonely
Page 1 of 1