Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Baby Snatcher[Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Baby Snatcher[Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Baby Snatcher[Solo]   Baby Snatcher[Solo] EmptyNovember 5th 2020, 4:39 pm

Spiderquill could barely hold onto consciousness. Soon, he'd be just like Lilypaw: a stiff corpse waiting to be found by some unfortunate patrol. Or perhaps he'd be eaten before they got to him. That would be awfully fitting- for them to not have a body to bury. Just a pool of blood and a dead daughter to remember him by. He would laugh if it wasn't for the seeming lack of air in his lungs. He pressed his face into Lilypaw's once silver fur, now stained copper. The stench of blood filled his nose, but he was beyond caring. He was too tired for tears, the only evidence of his grief the jerks of his spindly shoulders. The only sign of life, really. He imagined, with his last remaining energy, how his family would react. He hoped Honeytongue wouldn't blame herself. She tended to. He didn't want to see her sad, not while he was alive and certainly not from StarClan where he couldn't do anything about it. And Thornpaw. Poor Thornpaw. He'd promised himself she'd have a proper mentor. That she wouldn't have to go it alone in the end. She was a strong cat, though. She'd become a much better healer than him, even without a mentor. She would be...
He never finished that thought, as his last sob died out and his eyes fluttered closed. His lungs slowed to a near-stop, leaving him still as a corpse on the forest floor.

"Rover! Where did you go? Ro- Oh god. Oh god." The voice rang out through the forest, alien to its inhabitants. The twoleg grabbed a nearby dog, hiding in the bushes with a bleeding nose. The sole revenge Lilypaw had gotten. The strange creature was clearly in distress. She was hyperventilating and performing a strange ritual on the two cats; she was pressing her hands against their chests. Having found something, she gave a cry of panicked relief and gathered up the lankier of the two cats. He was still breathing, though he was limp in her arms. This cat was clearly close to death. Lilypaw's corpse lying forgotten on a pile of dead leaves, the twoleg thundered through the forest into a man-made clearing. A monster lay in waiting for her. She shoved the beastly dog inside and placed Spiderquill gently on the passenger seat, sitting down herself and turning an odd device. "C'mon, drive, drive!" The monster roared to life. Spiderquill would have passed out if he wasn't already unconscious. The giant machine began to move away from the forest, away from home.

"Can you do anything? Please, I found him like this. He's still alive." Sadie was blinking back her tears. So much for a relaxing walk. She looked desperately to the vet, who was injecting the mangy-looking cat with various drugs and shoving a tube down his throat. "I'll see what I can do, ma'am. I can't make promises; he looks like he won't survive the night. He's severely malnourished, not to mention the injury." The vet's tone matched his words; devoid of hope. After two more minutes of pleading and explaining, Sadie was ushered out of the clinic. "We'll call you if anything happens," the vet had said. She went home, constantly checking her phone. After five hours, her 'single ladies' ringtone blared and she fumbled with the 'accept call' button.
"He'll make it, most likely. You've found a little miracle here. We'll have to amputate the leg, unfortunately." Close to tears again, she carried on the conversation until the vet had to forcefully tell her he was busy. Smiling, she hung up. He'd live. Thank god.

OOC: this is terrible but I hope you enjoyed this little spiel anyway-

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down

Baby Snatcher[Solo]
Page 1 of 1