Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deerkit needs a family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Deerkit needs a family Empty
PostSubject: Deerkit needs a family   Deerkit needs a family EmptyFri 23 Oct 2020 - 12:55

Name: Deerkit, but I might be willing to change it.

Clan: I'm leaning towards Skyclan but Thunderclan would be fine.

Tom or She-cat: Tom

Appearance: Slightly tall and lean, but still well muscled. Short haired, with light brown with a lighter belly and chest. Coppery amber eyes. I'm willing to make minor changes to his appearance.

Personality: Responsible, always follows the rules. He's a bit quiet but doesn't mind conversation small talk, he just isn't loud and boisterous. A nerd and sometimes an accidental know-it-all.

Biological parents only please.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit needs a family   Deerkit needs a family EmptyFri 23 Oct 2020 - 13:07

I’d have to speak to KjSage first, and this might not be what you are looking for, but our characters Sprucesnow and Nighthawk are elders, and if you can’t find anyone else, they could totally be Deerkit’s biological grandparents! Again, it’s totally fine if you want some non-NPC parents, but just wanted to offer this :)

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit needs a family   Deerkit needs a family EmptyFri 23 Oct 2020 - 13:57

SkeleDeer wrote:
I’d have to speak to KjSage first, and this might not be what you are looking for, but our characters Sprucesnow and Nighthawk are elders, and if you can’t find anyone else, they could totally be Deerkit’s biological grandparents! Again, it’s totally fine if you want some non-NPC parents, but just wanted to offer this :)
GRANDBABIES YES

It's a great idea because while your kit would technically have living family, they'd be unrelated to anyone else in skyclan so you'd have far more freedom in choosing a future mate without turning the family tree into a wreathe. Of course, the choice is yours and if you want non-npc parents it's all good. <3

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit needs a family   Deerkit needs a family EmptySat 24 Oct 2020 - 15:02

Thanks for the offer, I'd love for them to be his grandparents!

Deerkit's already been approved but I think I'm going to wait a bit to start roleplaying with him since I believe the SkyClan Camp burned down?
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit needs a family   Deerkit needs a family EmptySat 24 Oct 2020 - 15:23

Skyclan is currently residing in Riverclan's camp, but we should be back in Skyclan's actual territory Soon(tm). If you want to make a topic in Riverclan camp you definitely can, of course.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit needs a family   Deerkit needs a family Empty

Back to top Go down

Deerkit needs a family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: