Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

discontinued for plot reasons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

discontinued for plot reasons Empty
PostSubject: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 4:58 am

Wanting Hamu ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS IS CANCELLED FOR PLOT REASONS I'M SORRY  Wanting Hamu

Cat Name: Maple (is how she thinks of herself at the moment), kit
Clan: SkyClan

Special Requests: Maple is most likely to meet friends in SkyClan and RiverClan, and outsiders.
She has joined SkyClan and is now living in RiverClan camp, and will frequent the town as an apprentice to look for her mum.

Maple is a sensitive kitten with strong feelings and will speak up when she feels it’s important, though she isn’t very confident yet – being shy, impressionable, and readily respecting her seniors. Her outsider origins and time in RiverClan form an imprint on her heart while her dedication to SkyClan grows. Maple will be an incredibly loyal friend.

I’m looking for longterm friends of any age to contribute to her three-way identity crisis. Wink Hamu Romance is also a possibility, if there’s interest, hehe… 

I’d like her development to have structure and for her relationships to contribute to this, it would make me so happy if you’d like some character development from this too!  Hyper Hamu

Friends  Very Happy Hamu
Primrosepaw every good friendship starts off as a seed
Smokefeather the leaves have fallen
Nightwolf
Snakekit

Last edited by isla on Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:10 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 6:40 am

I can offer Primrosepaw to be her friend! She's sweet and will be a warrior fairly soon

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 7:42 am

Aw thank you, Maple would love to have Primrosepaw as a friend!  Cheery Hamu

Redfall and Sienna's litter haven't been accepted into SkyClan yet, but should be soon. Just let me know when you'd like them to meet!  Hyper Hamu
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 12:09 pm

I'll offer Smokefeather as a supportive motherly figure of sorts! She recognizes that someone needs to look after these poor kits and at least try to guide them on the right path.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 7:43 pm

Nightwolf can be a friend! ^^

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 2:29 am

Thank you so much!!  Hyper Hamu Smokefeather and Nightwolf will both make lovely friends, I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 3:34 am

Don't know if you'd want her but I can offer you Snakekit as a friend! :)
You can read about how she's like here. It's her creation topic. I don't have a profile for her yet so that'll do for now XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 4:27 am

I love Snakekit's character!! Maple would love to be her friend  Very Happy Hamu
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 12:34 am

Hello, friends!  Very Happy Hamu
I don't know if anyone's watching this topic, but Maplekit is in RiverClan camp and ready for friendship!

Please feel welcome to put up a topic for your character whenever it suits you and I'll try to post quickly!
Otherwise I'll be making a topic for Maple open to anyone!

I can't wait to become friends!!  Hyper Hamu
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:37 am

Here (click me!) is a topic open to anyone!
Please feel welcome to jump in and get to know Maple In Love Hamu

Last edited by isla on Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:33 pm

Small hiatus from friendship topics because I've offered Maple for the missing kits plot.
Just while she goes missing! I'm really sorry. I hope we can still become friends  Wanting Hamu
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:32 pm

isla wrote:
Small hiatus from friendship topics because I've offered Maple for the missing kits plot.
Just while she goes missing! I'm really sorry. I hope we can still become friends  :hamu_want:
Smokefeather will not take this well. At all. Yay IC drama!

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:19 pm

Aw poor Smokefeather Surprised Hamu I think Honeykit might be going missing as well...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:09 am

I won't be doing friendship topics anymore because of the missing kits plot, I'm sorry Wanting Hamu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: discontinued for plot reasons   discontinued for plot reasons Empty

Back to top Go down

discontinued for plot reasons
Page 1 of 1