Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan) Empty
PostSubject: I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan)   I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:12 am

This plot won't take affect until my cat (Shrikekit) is a warrior. Until then, he's just a normal, shy WindClan boi who enjoys his WindClan time. Then, when he becomes a warrior, he receives a message from his StarClan ancestors: the clans have lost their way, and he's shown the importance of tradition and how things used to be. Seeing the light, he becomes a StarClan traditionalist, preaching the old ways of pure blood and proper borders.

I don't have any plans to overthrow the current leadership of WindClan, or any other clan's leadership or high-ranking positions. Shrike's plot is just to preach of the old ways and potentially turn some of his clanmates to his side of the tradition spectrum. He may stand up during a Gathering and be like, "Hey, so, those old ways? They were pretty cool, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan)   I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 10:37 pm

Everything looks good! Just be sure to update this as relevant topics are created, and when you have the full message from StarClan pass it by Grizz and/or myself first. Your plot is approved!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan)   I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:17 am

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan) Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan)   I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Saw the Sign (Prophecies and Tradition - WindClan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board :: Completed Plots-
Jump to: