Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Applekit for WindClan MCA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dove

dove

Characters : [D]affodilkit (SkyClan) || [A]pplekit (WindClan)
Clan/Rank : [D] SkyClan Kit || [A] WindClan Kit
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 65

Applekit for WindClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Applekit for WindClan MCA   Applekit for WindClan MCA EmptyThu 10 Sep 2020 - 14:18

Cat Name: Applekit

Clan: WindClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat?: To heal one’s clanmates, to act as a spiritual guide and guardian, and to be an active poster! Medicine cats are crucial in battles, not to mention day-to-day clan life, and tend to have great plot significance + are also able to bust plots via dice rolls. They tend to the sick, prepare the dead for burial, help queens birth their kits, and do about a million other things around the camp. A medicine cat needs to be an active poster and plotter who can put more than a couple words on the page at a time — certainly, it’s not a role for the faint of heart (ic OR ooc).

What would you do with this position?: His primary motivation going in right now is “learn more”. I think he could really stand to be taught that being a medicine cat is also about <i>empathy</i>. He’s not really got a lot of that; he’s extremely judgmental about cats who break The Rules and while he’s compassionate to those who are genuinely hurting, empathy is another story entirely. He rarely considers the feelings of others — I also think that Applekit’s “I keep secrets, but not about rulebreakers” thing could cause conflict, evolve into a more nuanced position, and then cause even more conflict.

Why you think you deserve this position?:
OOC: I’ve been roleplaying Warriors for years now, and through every site and iteration, I’ve always loved playing medicine cats the best. The plot drama can be totally unparalleled, and I’ve always been a voracious poster. I believe my record is somewhere between seven and twelve 300+ word posts in one day. I’m… not a very busy person IRL. Still!! Love meddies! I have a personal list of herbs and their uses I’ve been updating since 2015, actually.

IC: Applekit is already a curious and intelligent cat. Every new mystery interests him immensely, and learning about herbs and anatomy and StarClan would be no different! Furthermore, he’s creative, which could lend itself nicely to working in times of scarcity or even coming up with new remedies/methods altogether. He’s also warm and caring (at least to cats who haven’t made their own messes), and will fight for the little guy given every opportunity. He’s, uh, not the best at taking directions and can be kind of a Lawful Neutral little jerk, but. Y’know. Character development!

Recommendations:
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Applekit for WindClan MCA   Applekit for WindClan MCA EmptyWed 16 Sep 2020 - 0:43

You have my recommendation!

Applekit for WindClan MCA Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Applekit for WindClan MCA   Applekit for WindClan MCA EmptyWed 16 Sep 2020 - 1:40

Please congratulate Cindefrost and their character Scorchkit on becoming WindClan's new MCA!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Applekit for WindClan MCA Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applekit for WindClan MCA   Applekit for WindClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Applekit for WindClan MCA
Page 1 of 1