Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mei (inactive)

mei (inactive)

Characters : (formerly) Dandelion
Number of posts : 24

adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) Empty
PostSubject: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptySun 6 Sep 2020 - 14:04

Cat Name: dandelion-

Tom or She-Cat: she-cat

Appearance: small, white, blue eyes, born deaf

Personality: shy, but loving and curious
she loves you already! Shy Ghost

Clan: any! or even outside the clans

Origins: don’t mind if she’s biological or adopted
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptySun 6 Sep 2020 - 14:19

wildflower of windclan could be your adoptive mother! windclan accepts outsider kits and wildflower is definitely the type to adopt :)
Back to top Go down
mei (inactive)

mei (inactive)

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptySun 6 Sep 2020 - 14:28

i'd love for wildflower to adopt me, thank u! Cheers Ghost

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptySun 6 Sep 2020 - 14:35

great! want to set up a topic? wildflower could find dandelion- on wc territory and take her home, or any other scenario you'd like!
Back to top Go down
mei (inactive)

mei (inactive)

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptySun 6 Sep 2020 - 14:37

that scenario sounds perfect!!

wildflower is beautiful Loveeyes? Ghost and she's blind? im excited to see how a deaf kitten and blind adopted mum bond! Happy Ghost (ive never role-played before) i'll just go make a creation topic as well...

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptySun 6 Sep 2020 - 14:39

great! you can start the thread as soon as she's approved!
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptySun 6 Sep 2020 - 19:19

YUS GIVE SMALLBEAN GRANDBABIES

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
mei (inactive)

mei (inactive)

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptyMon 7 Sep 2020 - 3:14

awg no way! Loveeyes? Ghost dandelionkit has a loving mum and a grandparent, kyyyaaa im so happy!!!

i posted a topic in windclan territory and called it dandelion on the moors, sorry the start i made is short!

smallbean is welcome to come with wildflower when she finds dandelion-, otherwise i guess i'll see my grandcat in camp Happy Ghost

can't wait to rp with you both <3

Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptyMon 7 Sep 2020 - 6:03

aww, i appreciate the offer but Smallbean and Wildflower aren't really on good terms right now due to this plot. I can promise you that Smallbean will definitely love spending time with this kit in the future though! ^3^

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
mei (inactive)

mei (inactive)

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptyMon 7 Sep 2020 - 12:51

thank you so much for linking me to the plot, cotton Happy Ghost im excited to read about my catmum and grandcat!

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptyTue 8 Sep 2020 - 8:32

Oh! Could Softbreeze tag along with Wildflower?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptyTue 8 Sep 2020 - 9:02

if it's okay with mei, sure :D
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptyTue 8 Sep 2020 - 9:07

This will be the third heckin child Softy has found lmao

Back to top Go down
mei (inactive)

mei (inactive)

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) EmptyTue 8 Sep 2020 - 18:06

awww yes! Happy Ghost i'd love for softbreeze to come!!

and something about dandelion... Shy Ghost
she's at an age when she should have starting talking properly, so the fact she doesn't speak could clue softbreeze and wildflower into her being deaf!
she does make instinctual sounds, though: she cries for milk*, when she's scared, or hurt; she'll cry out in surprise, excitement, or when she wants to get someone's attention; she'll make a meow or purr when she's happy! hopefully this helps early communication Winky Ghost *she's used to her mother's milk but can start eating soft meat now, so doesn't need another queen to nurse her!
she can often been seen looking at you quizzically with round eyes, and she'll often sneak up and tap you with her paw or tail, or just sit next to you if she's worried about disturbing Float Ghost

i really hope dandelion can be windclan's medicine-cat apprentice, but i'm also happy there's a fair way of deciding who is, being a medicine-cat is the coolest (imo) Happy Ghost

ready when you are to rp finding dandelion Cheers Ghost thank you both so much!!!

PostSubject: Re: adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)   adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

adorable white deaf kitten seeks loving parent(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: