Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA

Go down 
+4
Spooksjolly
Falcarolwing
Emberglow
Ankle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA   Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 15 Aug 2020 - 5:01

Cat Name : Cinderkit

Clan : ShadowClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : The out-of-character duties of a medicine cat are to perform moonstones, participate in half-moon gatherings, interact with the clan, and provide a compelling character for other roleplayers to interact with. However if we're talking in-character, then I'm looking to redefine these duties all together. Cinderkit has wanted to be a warrior from the day she was born, she'll absolutely despise this new development in her life, however I've molded her for it ever since I created her character. My hope is to shape her into an uncoventional healer, one who will provide an interesting roleplay that deviates from the norm. I'll elaborate on this further in the category below.

What would you do with this position? : Cinderkit is massive, larger than most of the cats in her clan. She carries with her a fiery temper, and paws that could cripple kits. Her goal ever since birth has been to become a warrior, to serve her clan and to honor her father, Flintstar. When she learns of her medicine cat status, she'll be devastated, but wouldn't dare refuse it, as it's what her clan needs. Cinderkit's needs come after the clan's, and she'll tear at life and limb to ensure this. If Cinderkit is nominated as medicine cat, her arc will feature her struggle between living and dying for ShadowClan, and giving in to her own selfish desires. Cinderkit is Angst Galore TM, she's yearning, she's feeling, she's emotional, and yet you'd never know. I have a forbidden romance lined up with Emberglow's Firepaw. Cinderkit will need to choose between love and life, and I am fully ready to surrender her to the code if StarClan deems it justice to demote her due to her future forbidden love. I'm here for the story, not the badge of having a high rank. For ShadowClan, interacting with Cinderkit will be an unconventional approach to healing. Your wounds may be healed, but Cinderkit will tear a new hole in your heart with her well-aimed insults and grumpy temper. This won't be your usual approach to medicine.

Why you think you deserve this position? : I've served as Finchstar for a year before, meeting all the requirements of leadership, and removing myself from the position when I felt I could no longer meet said requirements. Leadership is arguably the hardest high rank to wield on WCC, and I've been there before. Medicine-cat-hood (not a word lol) will be easier and feature far less work. However I am committed to give ShadowClan an interesting and compelling story arc. As the co-runner of the Exxus plot, I am skilled at writing interactive stories, and plan to to the same for the cats of the night. (good grief I feel like I'm writing a resume LOL) (also urgh I hate bragging about myself, please void all of this after reading lol, this is solely fluff to sell myself to the gods of WCC lmao)

Recommendations :
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA   Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 15 Aug 2020 - 5:23

I would love another grumpy medicine cat Recommended!

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Emberglow

Emberglow

Characters : Morningdove (Md) | Firekit (Ff)
Clan/Rank : (Md) WC T1 Warrior | (Ff) SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA   Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 15 Aug 2020 - 5:59

yes.
yes.
yes

i feel like lem's credentials speak for themselves and also i don't have the battery to write a massive post on why they're cool as heck and deserve MCA but
absolutely. 100%. big recommend

Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA JtTCx0V
character profiles / art by Peridot
Morningdove
||Firepaw
WindClan T1 Warrior
||SkyClan Apprentice
15 HP / 50 SP (d)
||20 HP / 80 SP
palevioletred
||darkgoldenrod

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA   Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 15 Aug 2020 - 14:31

11/10 I support, big heckin reccomend

Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA   Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 15 Aug 2020 - 15:24

yes? yes.
+1
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA   Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 15 Aug 2020 - 16:47

I recommend

khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA   Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 15 Aug 2020 - 16:55

100% reccommend

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA   Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 15 Aug 2020 - 17:23

Recommended!

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA   Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 15 Aug 2020 - 17:32

GUYS

I appreciate the enthusiasm... but the topic is supposed to be locked for five days so other people have a chance to put applications up. I'm going to null these recommendations until the wait period expires.

Hold ya' horses <3

Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA   Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptyThu 20 Aug 2020 - 20:29

Congrats to Lemon and their character Cinderkit on becoming ShadowClan's newest MCA! :D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA   Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderkit for ShadowClan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: