Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! Empty
PostSubject: For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends!   For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010 - 11:01

For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! Friendsis

You guys, this is for you! I hope you like it, because there's not much more i can do for you. I hope you guys know that you rock, your awesome, and that I couldn't have better friends. Because of you, there's twice as many stars in my sky.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends!   For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010 - 14:36

that is kool...

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 2wlrbq8 funny right!? For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 169p75c For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends!   For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010 - 14:40

thanks, i've learned how to make stuff now!

For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends!   For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010 - 15:01

i have noticed that! *looks down at siggy*

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 2wlrbq8 funny right!? For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 169p75c For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends!   For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! EmptySun 28 Nov 2010 - 15:15

well, i'll make you as much more as you want, ok?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends!   For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

For Blazepaw and Featherpaw, my two best friends!
Page 1 of 1