Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stonepaw for Skyclan MCA [WITHDRAWN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3052

Stonepaw for Skyclan MCA [WITHDRAWN] Empty
PostSubject: Stonepaw for Skyclan MCA [WITHDRAWN]   Stonepaw for Skyclan MCA [WITHDRAWN] EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 12:10

Cat Name : Stonekit/Stonepaw/Stonepetal

Clan : Skyclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? :
Keeping an adequate supply of herbs in the medicine den, treating injury and illness, assist queens before, during and after pregnancy, travel to the moonstone with apprentices before they become warriors as well as with deputies to be appointed as new leaders. They also receive messages from Starclan in the form of prophecies and must interpret them to their leaders. Every half-moon attend the Medicine Cat meeting.  In times of crisis, they must speak to Starclan for guidance.

What would you do with this position? :
Actively heal, herb gather, assist in birthing kits, and go on moonstone journeys with all applicable apprentices as well as actively travel to the moonstone with applicable deputies to become the next leader.

Why you think you deserve this position? :
I have proven to be an active member and will continue to do so. I post at least twice daily, so no one will have to wait on necessary treatments or moonstone journeys if I am selected to play as Skyclan's MCA.

Recommendations :

UPDATE
Stonekit is being withdrawn for MCA consideration. I was not aware that a player could not have a MC and a deputy or leader in the same clan and I am hoping Bloodstrike will get the position that he wants so badly as Bloodstar. Stonekit may be born instead to another family in a different clan to be their MCA.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down

Stonepaw for Skyclan MCA [WITHDRAWN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum