Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Echokit for ShadowClan MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blizzard

blizzard

Characters : (M)ottlepaw, (B)urningkit, (E)chokit
Clan/Rank : (M)RC apprentice (B)TC kit (E)SC kit
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 97

Echokit for ShadowClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Echokit for ShadowClan MCA   Echokit for ShadowClan MCA EmptyTue 30 Jun 2020 - 19:42

Cat Name: Echokit

Clan: ShadowClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat?: (IC) Fundamentally, a medicine cat's job is to help other cats to be healthy. Without good health, a clan can never function to its full potential. But the position is so much more than that. A medicine cat should also help other cats spiritually and emotionally. They should strive to be free of politics, and to help any cat that needs them. Helping could mean healing injuries, being a good listener for cats coping with tough times, and interpreting signs from StarClan. The duties of a medicine cat are varied, and they can be difficult, but they are essential to any clan.

What would you do with this position?: (IC) Echokit has mixed motivations for wanting the position. He really does like helping other cats, and he wants to serve his clan in a way that doesn't require as much physical strength (a quality he generally lacks). But Echokit also has some selfish reasons for wanting to be MCA. His brother, Leopardkit, constantly bullies him, and the medicine cat den appeals to Echokit because Leopardkit would generally avoid going there. Additionally, Echokit has always wanted to outdo his brother and has struggled with feelings of inadequacy because Leopardkit is so much stronger than him. Echokit views being the medicine cat apprentice as a way to gain prestige and outshine his brother. Being MCA would teach Echokit to act without so much consideration of his brother, and to grow and become his own cat.

Why do you think you deserve this position?: (IC) In some ways, I don't think Echokit does deserve this position. He's caring and helpful, but he has various ulterior motives. A big part of Echokit's journey as MCA will be his realization that he needs to focus on his own goals, rather than constantly struggling against his brother. Echokit will ultimately realize that being the medicine cat was the right choice for him, not because of anything involving his brother, but because his personality and skills are well-suited to the post. In other words, Echokit is a good fit for the role from the start, but he's there for the wrong reasons. Over time his motivations become more pure and he truly earns his place.
(OOC) I'm pretty new here, but I have several characters and I've been very active. I roleplayed years ago as well and I'm really excited to get back into it. If chosen to be MCA, I promise to be dedicated and active!

Recommendations: Artistic(Arctic) Paws

Last edited by blizzard on Wed 1 Jul 2020 - 12:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echokit for ShadowClan MCA   Echokit for ShadowClan MCA EmptyWed 1 Jul 2020 - 11:37

To any Admins, I definitely recommend Echokit!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Echokit for ShadowClan MCA   Echokit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 4 Jul 2020 - 9:20

Congratulations to Blizzard and their character Echokit on becoming ShadowClan's new MCA!!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echokit for ShadowClan MCA   Echokit for ShadowClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Echokit for ShadowClan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-