Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!

Go down 
+5
Peridot
TheaOfSunflowers
cotton
Emberglow
RainyHeart
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! Empty
PostSubject: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 21:29

Ashpaw is a RiverClan apprentice now, but he used to be an outsider!  Warrior names are still new to him, and so far, he adores them!  The amount of meaning and symbolism they possess fascinates the lad; so, how about he shares his honest thoughts on the names of his fellows around the forest, for fun!

- For names, Ashpaw has no clan bias!
- He personally favors soft-sounding names, especially involving plants or flowers

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 21:56

Ooo take mine! Redfall, Emberspark, and Wildflower! And a future char: Swiftfoot!
Back to top Go down
Emberglow

Emberglow

Characters : Morningdove (Md) | Firekit (Ff)
Clan/Rank : (Md) WC T1 Warrior | (Ff) SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 22:05

"What do you think about Morningdove?"
"And Firefly?"

Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! JtTCx0V
character profiles / art by Peridot
Morningdove
||Firepaw
WindClan T1 Warrior
||SkyClan Apprentice
15 HP / 50 SP (d)
||20 HP / 80 SP
palevioletred
||darkgoldenrod

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 22:44

"Redfall?  Hmm...I-I'm really sorry if this sounds mean, but that name doesn't really make sense to me, at least the end part.  Who would want to be known by falling?  All I could think of is that...you fell into something you shouldn't have.  Red...like blood?  Well of course I know it's for your fur, but...did you earn this name after a tragic battle?  Oh, I just thought of a much less sad idea; falling leaves!  Beautiful red maple leaves falling from the trees above, with the chilly breeze ruffling your fur...yeah, I'll go with that one!  Perhaps you're a bit of a cold cat, but like the trees, you stand strong for your clan, no matter what losses may come!  Okay, I've changed my mind, your name is pretty neat!"

Emberspark, wow that's a cool one!  It's so strong and confident, but also makes you think of a cat who's a bit...dangerous, haha.  Like fire!  You're not a true fire yet though, it's just the sparks from a smoldering one.  Maybe it's a reminder that, even if you haven't gotten there yet, someday you'll reach your full potential as long as you work hard, and...have the patience to wait for the wind to pick up, if that makes sense!  Well, I hope you get there someday, wherever it is that you want your life to go!"

Wildflower, pretty!  I love wildflowers, they come in so many different shapes and colors, and you'll never know where they'll pop up around you.  Being named after them makes me think of...a cat who loves to explore new places, and is able to thrive in any of them.  I'm sure you're resilient, resourceful, and free-spirited, though still quite dependable.  Plus, flowers are beautiful, and you are too!  Ahh, maybe I shouldn't have said that...!  U-Um, I'll just...move on now, haha."

Swiftfoot, this one is obvious to anyone!  You're really fast huh, I bet you're in WindClan!  I don't know if you were named after the swift bird or your quickness, but I think I'll guess the former; newborn kits aren't very quick on their paws, after all.  You have to grow into being fast!  Like the bird though, I bet you like to go where the wind takes you; maybe you're very go-with-the-flow, but I don't think you're unconfident.  Birds are graceful and smart...even though they let the winds carry them, they always know where they're going and what they're going to do next.  I have a feeling that you're very sure of yourself and could break out of the flow if you wanted to...but you're comfortable where you are, and that's fine!  In any case, I like your name, it's classic but still very cool!

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 23:07

"Morningdove...it's not the name I would've picked for you, but then again, I wouldn't have picked any of this for you.  Now though...I think it's fitting.  Like the dawn, you're bright and bring hope to so many cats, you truly heralded a new day for all of us!  In the end though, not every day ends happily.  You know mourning doves, don't you?  It's said their cries mimic the cries of mourning cats who have lost loved ones.  Thanks to you no cat died in the battle who wasn't against us, but you had to pay a heavy price all by yourself.  You've lost something dear to you, and your name reflects that. However...there will still be another day.  We can't mourn forever, at some point we all have to stop dwelling on our mistakes and losses and look up at the new sky.  They say your name means peace, but I think it also means hope, for the future.  You still have the spirit of a leader, and this name makes it even stronger!

Firefly, aww that's so cute!  Fireflies are really cool, how can bugs glow like the sun?  I don't understand it, but they're fun to chase nonetheless!  Like those little guys, I think you're a light in the darkness to the cats around you, a beacon of happiness and hope.  I imagine that you're a bit kit-like, maybe some would call you immature, but you actually just really enjoy life and want to make it as exciting and fun as possible.  I would guess you're small too, like me.  It's okay though, we both have enough personality to make up for it!

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 23:08

How about Robinloft, Smallbean, and Cherrywater?(elsa's future clan name(hopefully))

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
TheaOfSunflowers

TheaOfSunflowers

Characters : Shadepaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Apprentice
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 1:27

What about Sweetfern?

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 1:33

how about olivestone, redwolf, cherryblossom and blueberry?
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 2:00

Since he loves soft names, how about Honeysong? :3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 4:00

How about Spotlake, Nightwolf and Quailswoop

deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 4:03

My kiddos as well

(Daisybloom, Applefang, and Cedarheart)
<3

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 5:00

"Robinloft...that's a really unique name!  It makes me think back to my days living as a barn cat with my family, and my father teaching me how to climb up into the hayloft to hunt mice. It's very nostalgic...oh, but I'm sure Oakstar wasn't thinking of that when he named you!  Let's see...birds lofting in trees look so cozy, usually when they're settling down for the night.  Your name gives off that feeling of calm and quiet, it's also sort of motherly.  I would guess that you're protective of your friends and family, both in battle and in everyday life, and you're good with kits.  You're a little quiet, and maybe not the most outgoing, but you do your best and that's what matters!"

Smallbean!  Haha, that's so adorable!  Well, it's pretty clear to say that you're a small cat, and beans are small as well.  However, together it sounds like a name that belongs to a cat everyone can't help but love.  I think you might be kinda shy and quiet, hiding away like a bean buried in the ground, but once you have the room and energy to grow you'll become someone invaluable.  I think you give selflessly to your clan and your loved ones, perhaps a bit more than you can spare, and I only hope they give that back to you in spades!"

Cherrywater...hmm, it sounds like a RiverClan name for sure.  Are you going to join our clan!?  I would be so excited if you did!  Ahem, anyway...I can't really get a super good grasp on this one...gimme a second.  Cherries are sweet, and the blossoms from the trees are very pretty...water is calm and serene...I got it!  Your name makes me think of a cherry tree on the bank of the river, letting its blossoms fall into the stream.  You've been quite a few places and seen a lot of things, but the course of the water eventually brought you to the clans.  I imagine you're very kind, level-headed, and curious, and you're not afraid to follow down an unknown path.  You're also refreshing to be around, and very beautiful!  Wait...oh gosh, there I go again!"

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 5:14

"Sweetfern...I really love your name! I can tell instantly that you're probably a very kind-hearted and thoughtful cat, who always has their loved one's best interests at heart. Perhaps you're a bit naive to the ways of the world...I don't mean that in a bad way! I wish I was still able to claim that for myself... A-At the same time though, ferns are very resilient and strong...you definitely shouldn't be underestimated. I believe you have the strength to endure any trial for the sake of those you love, and don't forget that!"

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 6:02

Streamtail, Willowheart and Ebonyheart!

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!   Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashpaw Analyzes your Warrior Names!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: