Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Warriors AU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Warriors AU Empty
PostSubject: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Warriors AU   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Warriors AU EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 14:56

Since the dawn of known history, the continent of Fodlan has been inhabited by many kingdoms of brave people.  The names have changed over the centuries, but currently, there are three ruling territories.  The most ancient is the Adrestrian Empire, which lies to the south.  In the frigid north resides the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus, and to the east is the Leister Alliance.  These three vastly different lands are united under the same religion, the Church of Seiros.  They try to keep the peace between the nations, and encourage this by educating young nobles all at the same school, the Officer's Academy in Garreg Mach Monastery.  This year at the school, all three heirs to their respective nations are attending, and though tensions are boiling outside its walls, the academy remains a place of discovery and opportunity.

(This is just a fun idea I had a while back; note I've only experienced Blue Lions so I only know that side of the story, and please excuse my horrible skill in picking out names for human characters.  I try my best)

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Warriors AU 47367-blue-lion-article_m-1
BLUE LIONS

Head of House: Marilee Blaiddyd, Crown Princess of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus (Bluestar)

Russell aka 'Rusty' Hartford, Commoner (Firepaw)
Simon ???, Minor Noble (Graypaw)
Cinderpaw
Brackenpaw
Whitestorm, Noble
Lionheart, Noble
Spottedleaf, Noble

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Warriors AU Latest?cb=20190504235717
BLACK EAGLES

Head of House: Alaric von Hresvelg, Crown Prince of the Adrestrian Empire (Tigerstar)

Ravenpaw, Noble Heir and Vassal to the Crown Prince
Dustpaw, Second-born Noble
Sandpaw, Noble
Darkstripe, Noble
Longtail, Minor Noble
Goldenflower
Fernpaw

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Warriors AU D8939035359aa3fb260c9d9d1c9c2808
GOLDEN DEER

Head of House: Sawyer von Riegan, Heir to the Leicester Alliance (Oakheart)

Namir ???, Adopted Noble (Leopardfur)
Tallstar, Noble
Onewhisker, Commoner
Silverstream, Princess
Mudclaw, Noble
Graypool, Noble
Deadfoot, Noble

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Warriors AU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-