Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit for RiverClan MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Silverkit for RiverClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit for RiverClan MCA   Silverkit for RiverClan MCA EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 18:33

Cat Name : Silverkit

Clan : RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : Heal not only Clanmates, but really any cat in need. Not just with herbs but with words as well. They decipher prophecies from StarClan. And on second thought, medicine cats not only heal Clanmates, but help them as well. They are often used as consultants and advisors, not to mention friends. They're more than just herb-gathering, healing cats. They are usually good at resolving disputes, and are sometimes messengers between Clans during tense times. And they can't have kits, probably because that would influence their decisions.

What would you do with this position? : Silverkit would do her best to not only live up to, but exceed the duties mentioned above. She would put her duties above just about everything, despite the consequences. She wouldn't use the rank to her advantage, and would try to serve her Clan, and not much more.

Why you think you deserve this position? : (This is OOC right?) I may be very new to the site, but I'm not new to warrior cats or roleplaying. I consider myself to be decently active. I don't have the longest posts, but they aren't short either. I'd like this position as I think it'd help increasing post length, as well as Silverkit character development.
A bit of IC: Silverkit's already cautious and kind, which I believe are two good traits for medicine cats. She's not altogether too keen on fighting and will give everyone second chances.

Recommendations : (3) Ripped, SalTea, Cotton

Last edited by Silverfluff on Mon 20 Apr 2020 - 12:59; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit for RiverClan MCA   Silverkit for RiverClan MCA EmptyMon 20 Apr 2020 - 9:37

+ 1 Recommendation
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit for RiverClan MCA   Silverkit for RiverClan MCA EmptyMon 20 Apr 2020 - 12:06

Recommendeddd
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit for RiverClan MCA   Silverkit for RiverClan MCA EmptyMon 20 Apr 2020 - 12:52

recommend

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit for RiverClan MCA   Silverkit for RiverClan MCA EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 12:12

At the request of the RPer, Silverkit's application has been withdrawn! If you recommended this character, you may choose a different character to recommend. Thank you!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Silverkit for RiverClan MCA Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit for RiverClan MCA   Silverkit for RiverClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverkit for RiverClan MCA
Page 1 of 1