Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fite Me! [Battle Requirements]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] Empty
PostSubject: Fite Me! [Battle Requirements]   Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 11:38

Two of my cattos need their Battle Requirements. While I prefer similar ranks for fairness sake and 1v1s, I'm up to do whatever! My cats are usually calm and try to avoid fights, so they might need to be hit first, tho.

Bonewatcher (T3):

-#1 Battle Vs: Foxspirit (WC at Fourtrees)
-#2 Battle Vs: Freckleface (SC at Thunderpath)

Streamsong (T2):

-Battle Vs: Applepaw (RC at Sunningrocks)

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Smiling Advocate Ink on Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 10:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Fite Me! [Battle Requirements]   Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 17:47

Applepaw is close to becoming a warrior, he needs a battle topic though. I don't care which cat, he is from Riverclan.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Fite Me! [Battle Requirements]   Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 21:17

My cat, Foxspirit, needs a fight! She's Tier 2 and from WindClan. She can fight whoever.

Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Fite Me! [Battle Requirements]   Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 21:52

freckleface is a tier 1 shadowclan warrior who could use a battle! :D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Fite Me! [Battle Requirements]   Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 10:42

@Deerleap: Since your cat is still an apprentice, I feel the fairest deal would be to throw Stream at you. I can make a topic where he might be too close to the border with RC at the Sunningrocks and that sparkles the fight. Is that ok with you?

@Fox: Given that WC and TC share no borders, our fight would need to take place in Fourtrees if you really want to have it. I would throw Bone at you, and be ready, he might hit back not only with paws but also with tongue in quite the unusual way, as he is more of a "OK, I'll try to figure you out and give you unsolicited advice while we fight" kind of cat.

@Maple: Same pointers as with Fox, as I would throw Bone at your cat as well. We could have the thread in Thunderpath if you want!

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Fite Me! [Battle Requirements]   Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 13:01

sounds good to me!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Fite Me! [Battle Requirements]   Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] EmptyMon 23 Mar 2020 - 18:47

I'm good with that!

Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Fite Me! [Battle Requirements]   Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 10:30

I thought I replied, sorry! Sounds good to me!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fite Me! [Battle Requirements]   Fite Me! [Battle Requirements] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fite Me! [Battle Requirements]
Page 1 of 1